4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

habahaba235

Dec 2, 2018
I really liked the story in this game. The art is cool too, especially the noses. Nice smooth animations, but in some poses the anatomy is not very correct. And I liked the battle music, it's a pity that there are not enough music tracks.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I really liked the story in this game. The art is cool too, especially the noses. Nice smooth animations, but in some poses the anatomy is not very correct. And I liked the battle music, it's a pity that there are not enough music tracks.
Huh one thing I love about Taifun is their great body poses/anatomy. Could you point out the ones where the anatomy wasn't correct, out of interest?

May 12, 2020
Huh one thing I love about Taifun is their great body poses/anatomy. Could you point out the ones where the anatomy wasn't correct, out of interest?
Lol I was going to ask the same. I actually think they probably use real models or other good references for their poses because the anatomy looks very good and proportions are correct to me. But maybe I didn’t see the mistakes because I was more interested in the movement, that could also be possible. I can’t wait for the update!

Reactions: Artix0

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Let's hope they don't screw up the battle system
a.jpg
I'm not complaining about the previous battle system. Choices based but original, but I think it's not hard to improve that.
Looking carefully at the pic they posted on the development diary, I think we can have a general idea.
Below the health enemy bar it says "Wave 1/2", so I'm expecting waves of enemies we'll have to defeat with the skills of the heroes. It seems every hero will have at least 2 skills and the skills will consum AP. Judging by the pic, I'm expecting less choices based battles and more skills based battles.
To me, it looks better but I want to play it before having an opinion.

Reactions: nathansimons220

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 1263514
I'm not complaining about the previous battle system. Choices based but original, but I think it's not hard to improve that.
Looking carefully at the pic they posted on the development diary, I think we can have a general idea.
Below the health enemy bar it says "Wave 1/2", so I'm expecting waves of enemies we'll have to defeat with the skills of the heroes. It seems every hero will have at least 2 skills and the skills will consum AP. Judging by the pic, I'm expecting less choices based battles and more skills based battles.
To me, it looks better but I want to play it before having an opinion.
Them blues look way better than the reds.

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
kinda annoying that without paying there is no way to know about what's going on with the game other than asking for the diaries here,but im alright to cope with it,since i did learn in this update that you should never expect too much from shuggerlain updates,i was almost completely disappointed on this one since everything they bringed is just half-done,they didnt even finish the last previous sex battle scenes,the new features are only on saraith,the eldrien story is super-short,and the game doesnt even tell you when it's finished..
honestly,did anyone get a warning or something that says "the update is finished now" ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: thswherizat
May 12, 2020
kinda annoying that without paying there is no way to know about what's going on with the game other than asking for the diaries here,but im alright to cope with it,since i did learn in this update that you should never expect too much from shuggerlain updates,i was almost completely disappointed on this one since everything they bringed is just half-done,they didnt even finish the last previous sex battle scenes,the new features are only on saraith,the eldrien story is super-short,and the game doesnt even tell you when it's finished..
honestly,did anyone get a warning or something that says "the update is finished now" ?
I did. When you finish the plot of the new nation, it says the update ends there and you can just stay in the camp. I think there’s a lot of new content: new scenes, improvements, now you can buy presents for the girls, the battles! You can’t expect to have a new nation developed every single update, or a new sex battle. This update has a lot of improvements that the game needed. At least that’s the way I see it.

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes