4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Papajik

Jun 1, 2017
Is it possible to disrupt magic in the battle of Yalen as Dynae said before the battle? I was trying to save mana and use defensive tactics only and hoped to see some new spell option but nothing occurs. Later in the tent Dyane says that mages had many casualties...

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
kinda annoying that without paying there is no way to know about what's going on with the game other than asking for the diaries here,but im alright to cope with it,since i did learn in this update that you should never expect too much from shuggerlain updates,i was almost completely disappointed on this one since everything they bringed is just half-done,they didnt even finish the last previous sex battle scenes,the new features are only on saraith,the eldrien story is super-short,and the game doesnt even tell you when it's finished..
honestly,did anyone get a warning or something that says "the update is finished now" ?
You ask for the dev diary, but you seem to not read them. They have said like in each dev diary that this update was more about improving what already was than adding more stuff. To me an update like this one was really necessary. The previous battle system was a bit boring to me, and this new one is way better.
So what you are basically saying is that you are dissapointed with an update that had a bit less sex, but good improvements to the game. If I support these guys it's because they really care about everything they do and I appreciate they are always trying to improve. Not just adding sex scenes and girls. We all love that, but I think we all agree that Space Paws was more than sexy ladies and hot sex scenes.
Oh, and yes. After the new battle the game literally says that the update ends but you can do stuff in the camp.

May 12, 2020
Is it possible to disrupt magic in the battle of Yalen as Dynae said before the battle? I was trying to save mana and use defensive tactics only and hoped to see some new spell option but nothing occurs. Later in the tent Dyane says that mages had many casualties...
Hmm I think they must have forgotten to change that dialog because now it’s another kind of battle. I’ll send them a message reporting (I actually skipped the dialog so I didn’t even notice).

Reactions: Papajik

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
This update has a big change to the battle system that makes it less like Monster Girl Quest and more like Sengoku Rance. I think overall it will make it a more strategic thing and less of a "guess what the story needs you to select here". I'm wondering if they will start to add scenarios where you need to split your forces up against multiple foes, or anything like that.

The Cavalry seems kind of OP, they often don't take counter damage?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is the new version incompatible with older saves?The older saves don't show up in the load menu,I checked the save folder and ver.0.27 has a separate folder from ver.0.22...Also,I download from the link 2zik provided us(thnx bro) not the one from homepage.Thanks.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Is the new version incompatible with older saves?The older saves don't show up in the load menu,I checked the save folder and ver.0.27 has a separate folder from ver.0.22...Also,I download from the link 2zik provided us(thnx bro) not the one from homepage.Thanks.
need to start from the beginning, there are new changes

Reactions: RayBar

Papajik

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm I think they must have forgotten to change that dialog because now it’s another kind of battle. I’ll send them a message reporting (I actually skipped the dialog so I didn’t even notice).
In the battle with Nocverchians you actually can just deff and gather mana so I guess it would make more sense that there should be something similar to the battle of Yalen rather than change dialogs and let Nulkan to massacre the mages.

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
You ask for the dev diary, but you seem to not read them. They have said like in each dev diary that this update was more about improving what already was than adding more stuff. To me an update like this one was really necessary. The previous battle system was a bit boring to me, and this new one is way better.
So what you are basically saying is that you are dissapointed with an update that had a bit less sex, but good improvements to the game. If I support these guys it's because they really care about everything they do and I appreciate they are always trying to improve. Not just adding sex scenes and girls. We all love that, but I think we all agree that Space Paws was more than sexy ladies and hot sex scenes.
Oh, and yes. After the new battle the game literally says that the update ends but you can do stuff in the camp.
for me it didnt say it,is it because i did eldrien nation first?
also im just saying that they went off-course by not completing the previous battle,also you cant just come here trying to call me horny the game is 50% sex anyways
also the "good improvement" you mean is just adding a new battle system,a not even complete dating system (which,is in fact good but if it was only going to be in one girl then they could have added it fully in the next update instead) and the increasing fps? honestly i know how hard it would be to increase the fps(and for every single scene they did too),and heck way more than what it was before,but that being almost the only good thing for the current update isnt the most pleasant.i dont think anyone would mind waiting more to at least have full content,like the "sex training" only has one scene with one girl which is the same animation anyways..i just dont know am i really the stupid one here? like i dont think im completely and objectively wrong here.

WIbigdog

May 16, 2018
for me it didnt say it,is it because i did eldrien nation first?
also im just saying that they went off-course by not completing the previous battle,also you cant just come here trying to call me horny the game is 50% sex anyways
also the "good improvement" you mean is just adding a new battle system,a not even complete dating system (which,is in fact good but if it was only going to be in one girl then they could have added it fully in the next update instead) and the increasing fps? honestly i know how hard it would be to increase the fps(and for every single scene they did too),and heck way more than what it was before,but that being almost the only good thing for the current update isnt the most pleasant.i dont think anyone would mind waiting more to at least have full content,like the "sex training" only has one scene with one girl which is the same animation anyways..i just dont know am i really the stupid one here? like i dont think im completely and objectively wrong here.
Sure, you're not wrong, but also your opinion doesn't mean much.

There was a lot of coding and art work that had to go into the battle changes this update. Ren'Py is very difficult to wrangle and get it to do what the dev wants it to do. The groundwork laid for this means it won't need to be done for future updates again. There are other games that are just pure VN's if that's what you're looking for. Also, since you're not a supporter, why do you care about whether there was enough content in this update? They wanted to use this update to focus on systems, adding in gifts and crystals to collect, the new question system with Saraith. There's a lot of small things, just not a ton of main story progress that will bring a lot of gameplay and depth as development continues.

WIbigdog

May 16, 2018
This update has a big change to the battle system that makes it less like Monster Girl Quest and more like Sengoku Rance. I think overall it will make it a more strategic thing and less of a "guess what the story needs you to select here". I'm wondering if they will start to add scenarios where you need to split your forces up against multiple foes, or anything like that.

The Cavalry seems kind of OP, they often don't take counter damage?
Yes, I've complained about this. By far the most effective strategy is cavalry and defensive tactics, unless it's spearmen, but I think you only face them the one time. Definitely feels like they should be taking counter damage. It's so much so that I don't even want to use any spells because it's so much better to avoid as much damage as possible.

It will take some balancing work and they're listening to feedback on it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
You know how you got Nadine's handjob scene (Nadine Scene 3) by sneaking into her tent the first night after you get access to the camps? Go through the same process, but reject Nadine when she offers a handjob.

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes