4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
1625994444093.png

For everyone who was interested in the third scene.
This is a blowjob with Dyane.
To get it, you need to go to Nadine on the first day in the camp and see that she is caressing herself. Talk to her and with a strong-willed effort refuse to help and go to yourself. There will be a conversation with Dyane and she will help you fix the situation in your pants, which arose after you spied on Nadine. (Hey, man! She's a loyal soldier and wanted to help you! So why are you refusing?!)

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone have any idea what the "-Some other a bit hidden naughty content..." is
I didn’t find it but I think it’s Saraith related. She is the girl more developed right now. Makes sense to me.
Perhaps i’m wrong and the hidden content is loli dynae so patreon is not able to find it easily :ROFLMAO:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Does anyone have any idea what the "-Some other a bit hidden naughty content..." is
saraith has to be level 7 and ur corruption has to be >50, use 2 dialogue points (1 and 1, like talk and question) then kiss her and a short lewd picture shows up

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Hmm. I'm sorry for what I did so crookedly. Something didn't catch up with this.

In general, I passed the game and have a great opinion. But is it interesting to someone, or is it better for everyone to make their own opinion about the update?

May 12, 2020
saraith has to be level 7 and ur corruption has to be >50, use 2 dialogue points (1 and 1, like talk and question) then kiss her and a short lewd picture shows up
I’ve found out that if you do this at level 8 something more happens! At level 7 you get to see only half of it. It’s a very nice touch!! I hope we get to see this for all the girls, it’s not a scene but I loved it!

Reactions: frzkr98 and dyra

frzkr98

Jul 7, 2020
I’ve found out that if you do this at level 8 something more happens! At level 7 you get to see only half of it. It’s a very nice touch!! I hope we get to see this for all the girls, it’s not a scene but I loved it!
I did it at level 9. Yeah, that was sure a wild sex with 90% corruption. (y)
Or you will get the one and the same at 8 level, I do not know :D

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone have a save and persistent file with all the sex scenes for the latest version?

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes