4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020

Unlocked
Development Diary #74
So, the v0.33 was released, we've got to rest a little bit and now we're starting the development of the new update. To be honest, right now we're focused on some pending comissions, but the most of them will be content that you will see on the next update.
I already explained this a little bit, but this new update (let's call it v0.37) will be focused mainly on the animations of the idle pictures of all the characters of the game (as you already checked on the 0.33 with Nulkan and Dynae). More or less this is the content there should be:
  • 2nd part of Fernia
  • Idle animations for Luth, Saraith, Nadine, Vex, Yraselle, Atzi, Misha, Gifrix...and many more.
  • 1 new side character with 1 new H-scene
  • Atzi 2nd date including H-scene
  • Event with Saraith including H-scene
  • Little pending improvements

About the idle animations, our plan is animating all the characters of the game on this update BUT if we see that it's too much, we'll go for the most important ones (Main girls and succubi) and in that case Hahn or Mrs Phellis will have to wait a little bit to receive animations. We'll see how much time we'll need for all this. But well, I can tell you that the release time for this 0.37 should be shorter than the time we needed for 0.33.
I also wanted to tell you that we're currently testing v0.33 on Android and so far things are going well. Once we're done testing, we'll release our first android build :)
For now I can tell you that I'm testing this in a bit old device (Quad-Core, 1.3Ghz) and the game runs well except the H-scenes where it struggles a little bit (we use 1080 videos and it seems Renpy Android struggles a little bit with them). I've checked that this is not happening in Octa-core devices or in general newer devices.
I also realized that Sex Battles with the new system are a bit more challenging on Android. If it's needed we'll do some minor changes to make it a bit easier in Android but before I want to receive some feedback.
See you soon!

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020

Unlocked
Development Diary #74
So, the v0.33 was released, we've got to rest a little bit and now we're starting the development of the new update. To be honest, right now we're focused on some pending comissions, but the most of them will be content that you will see on the next update.
I already explained this a little bit, but this new update (let's call it v0.37) will be focused mainly on the animations of the idle pictures of all the characters of the game (as you already checked on the 0.33 with Nulkan and Dynae). More or less this is the content there should be:
  • 2nd part of Fernia
  • Idle animations for Luth, Saraith, Nadine, Vex, Yraselle, Atzi, Misha, Gifrix...and many more.
  • 1 new side character with 1 new H-scene
  • Atzi 2nd date including H-scene
  • Event with Saraith including H-scene
  • Little pending improvements

About the idle animations, our plan is animating all the characters of the game on this update BUT if we see that it's too much, we'll go for the most important ones (Main girls and succubi) and in that case Hahn or Mrs Phellis will have to wait a little bit to receive animations. We'll see how much time we'll need for all this. But well, I can tell you that the release time for this 0.37 should be shorter than the time we needed for 0.33.
I also wanted to tell you that we're currently testing v0.33 on Android and so far things are going well. Once we're done testing, we'll release our first android build :)
For now I can tell you that I'm testing this in a bit old device (Quad-Core, 1.3Ghz) and the game runs well except the H-scenes where it struggles a little bit (we use 1080 videos and it seems Renpy Android struggles a little bit with them). I've checked that this is not happening in Octa-core devices or in general newer devices.
I also realized that Sex Battles with the new system are a bit more challenging on Android. If it's needed we'll do some minor changes to make it a bit easier in Android but before I want to receive some feedback.
See you soon!

OverLord gamer will like this news hehe :)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I gotta admit that this game as come a long way. I first downloaded and ran it as ver 0.5 when it barely functioned. Wasn't impressed. Lots of text...few images...little action except the battle scenes which were ok. So obviously this is a huge 'novel' if it keeps going like this. But I've a few suggestions.

1. right now only one succubus that is saved can help you with sex training. Why? shouldn't they all join in afterwards? Give some variation? Seems like it was planned not implemented.
2. How about some more succubus attacks? I let his corruption climb to 90% and shouldn't he attract somebody? Right now there are only 3, you see each one once and that's it (except for mischa).
3. The Store and Crystal system is off. Getting crystals only comes through Succubus saving (about 40) and walking around camp...maybe 5 at a time. You'll never get all the gifts and they're the only way to raise the girls points unless you want to spend days and days talking, asking and etc at it. There should be other ways to get crystals.

Ok all in all its pretty good. Good writing. A few surprises. Excellent Art. Moving characters is ok but doesn't make up for lots of text and limited images. Animations are very good.

And that's my review at ver 0.33 Keep up the good work boys, keep making it better and it'll be a good one.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Shuggerlain 0.33
Mega (android)
Ah you were faster :p Just wanted to post this :D Still, the whole patreon post, maybe someone interested.

This is something requested by some of you. First Android release for Shuggerlain. As I explained on the previous development diary, on old android devices the H-scenes may be running slow.

If you find something weird, please report it!

Hope you enjoy it on your Android devices ;)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Can someone post the full colors of Eiha plz?

Unlocked

This is a new character for the v0.37 of Shuggerlain. She's is a side character but she'll receive also an H-scene in this update. And all this thanks to our patron Mani, who comissioned the creation of this character and her H-scene.
So if you like what you see and you can't wait to see her in action, feel free to show him some gratitude. I bet he will be pleased to know you like his character :)
Oh, and for those of you that have an eye for details...yes. She's wearing typical Fernian clothes although she's not from Fernia ;)

EDIT: Ok, the FBI just called because they weren't sure about her age. But we told them she's over 18 and they seem convinced with our explanations. So it's all good!

Here you go bruv. :)

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes