4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Ryzoslaw

Sep 23, 2018
Okay so, im stuck and im not sure if im doing something wrong or if thats intended, only thing i can do is advance to fernia but ive already been there so i cant, and im still missing 3rd Atzi scene and 2nd Miss Goth Gf scene, plus new succubuss battle, any idea what am i doing wrong? (btw that 3-day army bonding time scene was pretty wholesome)

Oct 23, 2020
Okay so, im stuck and im not sure if im doing something wrong or if thats intended, only thing i can do is advance to fernia but ive already been there so i cant, and im still missing 3rd Atzi scene and 2nd Miss Goth Gf scene, plus new succubuss battle, any idea what am i doing wrong? (btw that 3-day army bonding time scene was pretty wholesome)
This is how I got these scenes:
3rd atzi scene - while in Fernia take a walk through camps surrounding ( dunno if she has to be lvl 6 or smth )
there's no 2n Miss Goth Gf scene only the Vega scene - at the beginning of the game ( when you can get the misha encounter ) right before you depart you can talk to vega and get a scene with her
ne succubus - I have no idea, I tried to use the clue from the person before, but I just can't seem to find her

Reactions: Ryzoslaw

Ryzoslaw

Sep 23, 2018
3rd atzi scene - while in Fernia take a walk through camps surrounding ( dunno if she has to be lvl 6 or smth )
there's no 2n Miss Goth Gf scene only the Vega scene - at the beginning of the game ( when you can get the misha encounter ) right before you depart you can talk to vega and get a scene with her
ne succubus - I have no idea, I tried to use the clue from the person before, but I just can't seem to find her
thanks for help, i also tried to use clues about succubus scene but with no success

Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
I still can't find Atzis 3rd scene, are there any other things to consider? I have explored the city in Fermia and got Eiha to stay too, but nothing is happening when i explore the camp's surroundings.

Oct 23, 2020
I still can't find Atzis 3rd scene, are there any other things to consider? I have explored the city in Fermia and got Eiha to stay too, but nothing is happening when i explore the camp's surroundings.
dude thanks, because of you I decided to check how I got the 3rd scene with Atzis and by accident found out how to meet the new succubi. So first of all the 3rd scene, did you explore the camps surrounding during the day? Also did you go on the first date with her? Second of all, the succubi, you need the elf girl and be in Fernia, then one day the elf girl will come to the camp with Anwen ( the succubi ).

Reactions: Onlyflames

Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
dude thanks, because of you I decided to check how I got the 3rd scene with Atzis and by accident found out how to meet the new succubi. So first of all the 3rd scene, did you explore the camps surrounding during the day? Also did you go on the first date with her? Second of all, the succubi, you need the elf girl and be in Fernia, then one day the elf girl will come to the camp with Anwen ( the succubi ).
thanks for your elaborate explanation, if anyone else has trouble finding these scenes, try starting a new game. Using an old savefile did not work for me.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone know if the new succubus girl Anwen is available for sex training? I released her already but she hasn't shown up as an available sex trainer.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

mrnutalot

Jan 3, 2020
Is anyone else experiencing animation looping for scenes? 0.37 was working fine for me until I installed 0.42. Deleting/reinstalling does not help so any help is appreciated :cry:

Example of loop below:

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes