4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Which page?
Is it that hard to look for yourself? I already said last couple pages, it is recent, do I really need to give a link to said post? #955
The page can also be different depending on what settings each user has, showing more or less posts per page which in turn affects the number of pages for each user.

Though TBF, it does not mention specifically that it is the new version 0.42, but it is still a post containing the links to the new update, and it should also get more obvious with the likes and other reactions.

Last edited:

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Is it that hard to look for yourself? I already said last couple pages, it is recent, do I really need to give a link to said post? #955
The page can also be different depending on what settings each user has, showing more or less posts per page which in turn affects the number of pages for each user.

Though TBF, it does not mention specifically that it is the new version 0.42, but it is still a post containing the links to the new update, and it should also get more obvious with the likes and other reactions.
Is the unlock file the same or no?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
There seems to be a bug in the sex battle against Zoe, the moment she attacks you won't be able to skip at all anymore, by which I mean even after the battle. And it is quite irritating.

I did some digging, and the variable which causes this is "_skipping". Skipping is disabled in the battle during Zoe's turn, but different to other battles, after this one it is not enabled again. You can enable skipping again via the console, you open it with Shift+O (you need to enable it first via the file "00console.rpy" (under renpy/common/), search for "config.console" and change the value to True), then you need to input "_skipping=True" and it should enable skipping again.

Edit: Though this might be irrelevant as it is supposedly fixed in a hotfix for 0.42.

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know if Taifun have mentioned adding cum animations/stills for the succubi yet?

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know if Taifun have mentioned adding cum animations/stills for the succubi yet?
Something discussed on Discord some time ago. Their animations are basically videos, not in game animations.
That means that adding cum to the succubus would mean creating cum animations for basically all the attacks of every single succubus battle. Which would easily increase the size of the game quite a lot.
Perhaps some lines after being defeated by the succubus where she's plenty of cum in the face, or in the belly... it's something possible.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Something discussed on Discord some time ago. Their animations are basically videos, not in game animations.
That means that adding cum to the succubus would mean creating cum animations for basically all the attacks of every single succubus battle. Which would easily increase the size of the game quite a lot.
Perhaps some lines after being defeated by the succubus where she's plenty of cum in the face, or in the belly... it's something possible.
Yeah due to the volume of different sex attacks that's why I was thinking cum stills would be a good option like you suggested there at the end. It could be just a facial etc. after defeating them, or ideally one still cumshot image in the pose of each attack. It shouldn't be too hard to make myself so I'll do some and post them eventually, but I just wanted to check if Taifun were planning it first so I wasn't confusing things haha.

Here's a quick example of what I mean using Zoe's lick and titjob scenes.

(Is this something people would be interested in seeing, if I made full sets for each succubus?)

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
In regards to cum, I am a bit disappointed that some scenes have an idle animation after ejaculation but others simply fade away (or loop if you hide text as it prevents the fade, but it's not idle but looping ejaculation).

Reactions: Artix0

Ian88

Dec 20, 2018
Yeah due to the volume of different sex attacks that's why I was thinking cum stills would be a good option like you suggested there at the end. It could be just a facial etc. after defeating them, or ideally one still cumshot image in the pose of each attack. It shouldn't be too hard to make myself so I'll do some and post them eventually, but I just wanted to check if Taifun were planning it first so I wasn't confusing things haha.

(Is this something people would be intersted in seeing, if I made full sets for each succubus?)
Very indeed my friend and props to your editing as well.
I guess the point some you the others made the decisions quite relatable and if you are interested in making some more, would be more than a respectably honored sign of you...

Also it let my heart melt even more, so count me in:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

dyra

Mar 20, 2018

(Is this something people would be intersted in seeing, if I made full sets for each succubus?)
I'd recommend you joining their discord and explain your ideas there. Both ideas are good to me, and the Riders added ideas some patrons or other players gave them.
This is the link I found on newgrounds:

Beat120

Jun 7, 2021
I can't help but wonder why I'd have to play in windowed mode to get the game to run at full speed if nothing is animating in-game. My hardware isn't that bad, but I guess it is getting a bit old.
On the subject of the finishes. I think it would be a fair compromise to maybe have subtle movement for them. A flash to transition to the finish could easily be used in place of animating orgasms.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes