4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Jahwill

Sep 15, 2021
  • Richasfuck: adds 10,000 gold
  • Unlimitedpowah: maxes out your mana for the next battle
  • Theguysareready: refills your army's hp (sets it to max hp) for the next battle
  • Nulkanisachad: sets the relationships with the girls to max level
  • Moresuccubussweat: adds 100 crystals
  • Noclimaxman: maxes out your hp for the succubus battles
  • Resetgallery: resets the gallery
  • Seep1, Seep2, Seep3, Seesucc: unlocks the different gallery pages (these are all separate cheats)
  • Nomecanso: sets your action points to 99
  • Venidami: free all succubi

All cheats. I think you can use Nomecanso
I love you so much

DarknessAwakens

Jan 17, 2023
Does anyone know why Zoe and Anwen don't come to help Nulkan after being freed? All the other succubi seem to just show up a few days after their sex battles but those 2 never showed up and i can see there are 2 more meters on the stats on the right. Is it a bug or just not added yet?

Itkor

Dec 27, 2019
I don't have the option to talk with King Aenor for the second time anymore. Anyone have a fix for this?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
It might be true that it's only 1 H-Scene but I think the character models are also of lower quality compared to the Space Paws. It might be because they put much more girls in there, on top of much more mechanics, but ngl, it starts sewing doubt into me.

Also what's up with that recoloured hair on Elf girl? How do I unlock it/how does it happen?
View attachment 2259875

As for some complaints/suggestions regarding 0.5 update:

- Dirans are straight up superior option - free +100 mana at the beginning of the battle, compared to extra 250 soldiers is *massive*. On top of that an army that can heal (kinda meh, since it's low numbers, but I guess it could be useful) and spell restoring *all* Action Points? Yes please. Also the girl is cuter. Which is a shame, since Klouties fit more thematically and the girl has *nice* character.

- speaking of Klouties their designs feel "meh" to me, but I guess I'm in a minority here. Eiha looks straight up like a kid.

- unlocked sex battles in gallery should use old fight mechanic - where you can select scene you want to see, rather than searching for hotspot and clicking frantically to defend;

- "training" for sex battles can be completely ommited by accident, since most people will focus on main girls rather than masturbating yourself. Also it feels kinda strange to me;

- I wouldn't be opposed if the TaifunRiders were to find some new mechanic for their minigames (racing and sex battles) - clicking fast on a button is not cutting it. Even the QWERTY method were you need to click letters would be better than that;

- to prevent future bugs where you completed region without getting an army, or to prevent missing some new region-gated content, TaifunRiders really should allow going back to previous regions - at least for now, before the full release;

- there are apparently more than 9 pages of saves, but they are invisible, because the number count end up at 9, but you can still access more by pressing "next";

- Saraith still best girl;

- I still kinda feel bad for Erden. He's a bro, that deserves someone better, that will be faithful to him;

- we better get some angry sex with Jilliana (3rd Executor) in the future.
nah, Space Paws took years to re-model. if you played from early beta and followed up till the finished. you will surprise how much model had change, and for better. i remember when there's only 2 girls, dog Princess and Cat Priestess, not even Fox was anounce back then and art was crap. totally crap...the only thing that kept people going back is the "furry" contents, back then it rarely any good furry game that aren't M/M or F/F. and they improve, slowly and slowly. compare to shuggerlain? i think they learn and made well model at start. but will not surprise if they ever going back and re-model old scenes like space paws

Reactions: Avron64

Nuni77

Dec 25, 2022
nah, Space Paws took years to re-model. if you played from early beta and followed up till the finished. you will surprise how much model had change, and for better. i remember when there's only 2 girls, dog Princess and Cat Priestess, not even Fox was anounce back then and art was crap. totally crap...the only thing that kept people going back is the "furry" contents, back then it rarely any good furry game that aren't M/M or F/F. and they improve, slowly and slowly. compare to shuggerlain? i think they learn and made well model at start. but will not surprise if they ever going back and re-model old scenes like space paws
I agree with you but for me they improved a lot since Space Paws. The scenes in Shuggerlain are way better animated as in Space paws. It also conains Voices during the scenes and have a cum animation. I dont think that they have to re-model some scenes or girls in Shuggerlain, they allready look awesome for me.

reptile81

Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone know why Zoe and Anwen don't come to help Nulkan after being freed? All the other succubi seem to just show up a few days after their sex battles but those 2 never showed up and i can see there are 2 more meters on the stats on the right. Is it a bug or just not added yet?
same problem. I first stats to max all 4 succubi , then come to another region and free another 2 succubi, may be need to free all and after start event in your tent. don't know.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
dunno if talked about already but i found a bug, i didnt side with any faction in Dir-klou then i went to Ferria and fought the 3rd legion but the battle acted like i sided with the klou faction and didnt go away after the fight

Reactions: Nakefrow25

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
dunno if talked about already but i found a bug, i didnt side with any faction in Dir-klou then i went to Ferria and fought the 3rd legion but the battle acted like i sided with the klou faction and didnt go away after the fight
After the release of the update they keep releasing a few more "hotfix" versions. I didn't find that bug, so probably it's because of that.

same problem. I first stats to max all 4 succubi , then come to another region and free another 2 succubi, may be need to free all and after start event in your tent. don't know.
After being freed, only Aurora, Ione and Gifrix have that content (and only Aurora has a sex scene after completing the training). In the last development diary it was announced that Zoe and Anwen will receive that content soon.

Jordon666

Aug 16, 2022
Após o lançamento da atualização, eles continuam lançando mais algumas versões de "hotfix". Não encontrei esse bug, então provavelmente é por causa disso.

Depois de serem libertadas, apenas Aurora, Ione e Gifrix têm esse conteúdo (e apenas Aurora tem uma cena de sexo após concluir o treinamento). No último diário de desenvolvimento, foi anunciado que Zoe e Anwen receberão esse conteúdo em breve.
how to win the sexual battle with the succubus? I tried about 10 times, I never got it, I play by the Android. do you have to press the screen like crazy to get rid of her turn?

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
how to win the sexual battle with the succubus? I tried about 10 times, I never got it, I play by the Android. do you have to press the screen like crazy to get rid of her turn?
In Android is considerably a bit more challenging than pc. I think they adapt the difficult on android.

Last edited:

Jordon666

Aug 16, 2022
In Andoird is considerably a bit more challenging than pc. I think they adapt the difficult on android.
A bit????I just need to break the screen sensor, a lot of force I'm using. I will have to use hack. otherwise it will be on pc

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
A bit????I just need to break the screen sensor, a lot of force I'm using. I will have to use hack. otherwise it will be on pc
You do know that pressing touch screen with more force does not register anymore taps or input, more and lighter taps are way to go.

Reactions: dyra

Jordon666

Aug 16, 2022
You do know that pressing touch screen with more force does not register anymore taps or input, more and lighter taps are way to go.
I've tried several times, failed all of them, and didn't even come close. I'm going to download an auto clicker app.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes