4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
I tried following the walkthrough to get the "stop Nadine's succubization" event and can't get it to work. Any one else able to get it?
Yeah I was not sure what the "Vega event" in the walkthrough meant. Anyways I just used cheats, unlocked gallery, watched the scene(s) and left happy.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok this is an awful version of a clicker game.. I hate clicker games but this game for combat is nothing but fucking clicking.. what an awful combat system. Dumped this one after the first combat. Art is great, animation is good, music is decent, story no damn clue because I could not get past the prologue. The game is ruined by a fucking clicking battle system that sucks!

Put this game on a half star for me.. If you want to play this one you better like clicking and not worry about your mouse button wearing out because it's too damn much clicking! There was NO FUCKING reason for the clicking all the dev needed to do is have you press an option resist or submit.. this clicking is total shit.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
Yeah I think the developer got a bit too ambitious with the battle gameplay, and the battles are a complete waste of time. It's not even challenging and there's zero suspense once you know what you're doing. Taifun should either make a proper battle minigame or not try at all. I don't know if I'm imagining things or if it was from another game, but I remember there was an option to skip battles in the earlier versions. Nah I think it was another game.

Nevertheless, the rest of the game is great, so I just play along (and use the skip button a lot to skip the battle animations that feel like an eternity). The hitpoints for both sides increase as the game goes on, so the battles get longer and longer. I also cheat mana points to make the battles a bit faster.

Reactions: jocoyo

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
How'd I miss this? That buttjob animation got me hooked, and knowing it's a game from Taifun only makes it better. I'm not hearing great things about the combat, but that can be worked around, hopefully.

Dec 4, 2021
Ok this is an awful version of a clicker game.. I hate clicker games but this game for combat is nothing but fucking clicking.. what an awful combat system. Dumped this one after the first combat. Art is great, animation is good, music is decent, story no damn clue because I could not get past the prologue. The game is ruined by a fucking clicking battle system that sucks!

Put this game on a half star for me.. If you want to play this one you better like clicking and not worry about your mouse button wearing out because it's too damn much clicking! There was NO FUCKING reason for the clicking all the dev needed to do is have you press an option resist or submit.. this clicking is total shit.

I mean it should be skippable but it's clearly very throwaway which is a problem, I imagine it's heavily limited by the engine they're running it on though?

Also it's not a clicker game, that's not what a clicker game is, and honestly if you get bothered by clicking get an auto clicker or use the skip function to make combat like, less than a minute each battle? Oh no you can't waste one minute of your time while jacking off? Man has super valuable time it seems.

Imagine pretending to critique something while A) barely playing it and B) letting one small part of the game lower the entire score to half a star.

It's like watching a movie, leaving during the intro, and complaining the opening credits were too long, then saying the entire movie is awful coz you didn't like the credits, pretty braindead take I gotta say. Not to mention actually acknowledging all the other aspects are good, so bizarre.

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
I generally agree with eggs here. While I personally think the battles are flat experiences, I didn't trash the entire game just because of battles. The rest of the game is quite fantastic.

Anyways, this still doesn't mean the battles are good and don't need serious changes.

Ask yourself these questions: did you ever see yourself wanting to play the battle mini game by itself? Did you ever want to replay any of the battles, or were you instead relieved that the battle was over and now you can "go back to the real game"?

It takes a lot of effort to make an enjoyable turn-based RTS game (?), but there's not a lot you can do as a developer that's completely busy making an adventure game with full CG sex scenes. Personally I would have been happier if Taifun scaled down the game and replaced playable battles with cutscenes full of great dialogue and choosable decisions.

Battles in both history and fiction are naturally so full of drama and lore because battles are places of life and death. I find it a complete waste to make battles such a dry environment with zero story or dialogue between characters; I want to see how these lovable characters are like while they're fighting for their lives. Taifun is a very talented world builder/story writer (at least in the adult game industry), and my favorite part of his games was the story and dialogue. That's why I think he should work on his strengths instead of trying to force a half-finished mini-game within a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Yeah I was not sure what the "Vega event" in the walkthrough meant. Anyways I just used cheats, unlocked gallery, watched the scene(s) and left happy.
Yeah I was just hoping to find some context behind the gallery scenes I haven't unlocked in game. Nadine's succubization and the elf girl's (who I always call Yggdrasil because I can't remember her name) third date are the ones I couldn't unlock.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the H-scene with Yraselle (elf girl) where she has purple hair? I played through the game and unlocked all but one of the scenes, so I unlocked the gallery and I saw that it is just a reskin of her 3rd date with her looking goth af.
Also another thing with Yraselle, after I got her to max level, only her 3rd date is an option. 1 and 2 have disappeared.

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the H-scene with Yraselle (elf girl) where she has purple hair?
Revisit date 2 with Yraselle after you meet the Night Queen (that Dark Elf), and suggest Yraselle learn magic with the Night Queen. After a day or two she trains dark magic with the Night Queen (you also get dialogue with her in the tent saying Yraselle is a great prodigy student). After a few days Yraselle says she honed elven magic, and her hair naturally turned purple due to magic. I believe the dialogue for date 3 also changes if she becomes a magician. I believe date 1 & 2 disappears because there's no magician version (and the dialogue is now outdated once she becomes a magician).

The Night Queen comments that Yraselle has unknown Night Elf blood, and questions who her mother was. I believe that the magician route is the canon route, so I'm not sure why this route is so hidden and not even in the walkthrough. Yraselle was to me the most boring character before this development, and now she's quite interesting.

Dec 4, 2021
Revisit date 2 with Yraselle after you meet the Night Queen (that Dark Elf), and suggest Yraselle learn magic with the Night Queen. After a day or two she trains dark magic with the Night Queen (you also get dialogue with her in the tent saying Yraselle is a great prodigy student). After a few days Yraselle says she honed elven magic, and her hair naturally turned purple due to magic. I believe the dialogue for date 3 also changes if she becomes a magician. I believe date 1 & 2 disappears because there's no magician version (and the dialogue is now outdated once she becomes a magician).

The Night Queen comments that Yraselle has unknown Night Elf blood, and questions who her mother was. I believe that the magician route is the canon route, so I'm not sure why this route is so hidden and not even in the walkthrough. Yraselle was to me the most boring character before this development, and now she's quite interesting.

Ahhh cheers, was the last thing I didn't find the context for in game, well my Yraselle also bugged out as I had the max level cheat on and was stuck with only date 3 but blonde hair immediately.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Umm. Is the only playable zone the Dir one ? Because I advanced to zone 3 and the game went back to the main menu

pivovar

Aug 6, 2022
Guys, how do you open scene 3 with Atzi? They changed the trigger for this event in this version, but they didn't change it in the walkthrough file.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Guys, how do you open scene 3 with Atzi? They changed the trigger for this event in this version, but they didn't change it in the walkthrough file.
If you're talking about the fishing with Atzi scene, I unlocked it in Dir-klou by "taking a walk through camp surroundings" during the day (first 2 action points) about 6 days after the battle with the rejected side.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
If you're talking about the fishing with Atzi scene, I unlocked it in Dir-klou by "taking a walk through camp surroundings" during the day (first 2 action points) about 6 days after the battle with the rejected side.
BTW, do you know how to unlock Grifix sex battle (bat-like succubus)? I did as the walkthrough said but i think the trigger changed :)

pivovar

Aug 6, 2022
Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Thanks a lot, but it's strange, why change the trigger? It made more sense to leave the event in Fernia

Dec 16, 2018
Ngl, the anatomy in this game got kinda wack, which is surprising since Space Paws haven't had these problems.

Like Her spine must look like capital L for it to happen. I really dunno why we need to see full frontal penetration, we could see it from the side and noone would complain...
1671742169949.png

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Ngl, the anatomy in this game got kinda wack, which is surprising since Space Paws haven't had these problems.

Like Her spine must look like capital L for it to happen. I really dunno why we need to see full frontal penetration, we could see it from the side and noone would complain...
View attachment 2255821
This is the only scene where I though more or less the same. But the rest of the game animations are TOP. Don't say the whole game has that problem when it's only 1 H-scene.
Plus, Space Paws is a finished project, but they reworked a lot of animations in Space Paws. I guess that if they consider this has room for improvement they could rework it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes