4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

johanes

May 14, 2017
anyone got a bug where after picking which side to make a pack on. they will join later battle and fuck up the rotation? ive encountered this bug no matter which i chose and it appeard in the battle between the 3rd executor and the undead soldiers.

Doruza

Jan 9, 2021
haven't seen someone mention this, so there's an area in your tent you can click to insert cheat codes (like space paws)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's various cheats listed in one of the game's files, so i'll just list them here
Anyone know if the last two codes have changed or been removed, they don't work for me in the new update.

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Doing a fresh game start following the walkthrough and the archery contest does not seem to be and option, i have spent days now just spending points and never the option to start the contest or it happening automatically...am i missing something or just something not right?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So, I try to play this on Joiplay, and after half a minute of loading, it automatically closes.

Not the first time it's happened to me with previous updates, to be honest.

Katnips

Apr 27, 2018
I’m trying to play the android version of this game on an older device but it is not working. Anyone play this on android? If so on what device?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I’m trying to play the android version of this game on an older device but it is not working. Anyone play this on android? If so on what device?
Use Joiplay; that's the only way to play the current content on Android.

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
I did a bit of searching but couldn't find anything: Is it possible to customize/modify the UI? Specifically, it seems odd that the amazing character animations are often covered up by the UI. The main text box always obscures characters' legs, so for a character like Saraith you hardly see her sexy legs. Similarly, any time you enter a girl's tent or are just talking with a girl, the options cover their face.

It's a small thing, and the UI is somewhat transparent, but over the course of the entire game, it's very noticeable. I imagine moving the UI would be hard, but could we just control its transparency and color? I would prefer no shadowed panel at all, with black text. This is what I did in Teaching Feeling, and it seemed much better.

If it's possible to mod ren.py to do this, I'd give it a try if someone pointed me in the right direction.

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
Edit: edited for version 0.50

haven't seen someone mention this, so there's an area in your tent you can click to insert cheat codes (like space paws)
there's various cheats listed in one of the game's files, so i'll just list them here
Anyone know if the last two codes have changed or been removed, they don't work for me in the new update.
it seems there were a couple changes as well as new additions for the cheats. i edited my post to include them

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did a bit of searching but couldn't find anything: Is it possible to customize/modify the UI? Specifically, it seems odd that the amazing character animations are often covered up by the UI. The main text box always obscures characters' legs, so for a character like Saraith you hardly see her sexy legs. Similarly, any time you enter a girl's tent or are just talking with a girl, the options cover their face.

It's a small thing, and the UI is somewhat transparent, but over the course of the entire game, it's very noticeable. I imagine moving the UI would be hard, but could we just control its transparency and color? I would prefer no shadowed panel at all, with black text. This is what I did in Teaching Feeling, and it seemed much better.

If it's possible to mod ren.py to do this, I'd give it a try if someone pointed me in the right direction.
RenPy defaults are "H" or "MMB" to hide the Textboxes/GUI

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

I did that. I haven't tested it yet with 0.50 but I think it should work.

Reactions: hollywoodf95

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
I did that. I haven't tested it yet with 0.50 but I think it should work.
I'll give it a try! Thank you!

Edit: It works! All the options described in your OP appear to work correctly in 0.50, and the transparent text fixes my main complaint. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bibifoc

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I tried following the walkthrough to get the "stop Nadine's succubization" event and can't get it to work. Any one else able to get it?

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes