4.50 star(s) 36 Votes
Dec 4, 2021
I want things to get spoiled. Well... I rather just have all the scenes tbh. Scenes and characters is all I ask. Which is why I asked for the HD Archive since it contains all of that.

Pretty clearly that nobody subscribed to higher tiers is leaking them on Kemono, also you're entitled to literally nothing lol.

Reactions: Onlyflames

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
Pretty clearly that nobody subscribed to higher tiers is leaking them on Kemono, also you're entitled to literally nothing lol.
you're definitely right. But it does not mean I cannot ask for it. But I am entitled to ask a question and give an opinion, regardless of what people call me or think of me. I have thoughts, a consciousness, and free will.

• Haha
Reactions: Artix0 and eeyye

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you're definitely right. But it does not mean I cannot ask for it. But I am entitled to ask a question and give an opinion, regardless of what people call me or think of me. I have thoughts, a consciousness, and free will.
May that be as is you are "asking" in the wrong thread though.
Stuff like that is supposed to be done in the request thread
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

Reactions: Onlyflames
Dec 4, 2021
It says it'll be an event so I wonder what will happen, far as I'm aware I thought "main girl" meant any of the girls that stay in your camp.

Arthur12

May 13, 2018
It says it'll be an event so I wonder what will happen, far as I'm aware I thought "main girl" meant any of the girls that stay in your camp.
Nah the other girls are optional. I think Dynae is the main girl of the game, second main girl would be Izuin. That's what I remember Taifun Raiders say at least

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
can someone post the mac version?
1) Download v 0.42 MAC version, uncompress the file.
2) Download v 0.50 WINDOWS version, uncompression the file.
3) Right click MAC version, "show package contents."
Then, "contents" -> "resources" -> autorun
You should see a bunch of folders in "autorun," with one of them titled "game."
4) Delete "game folder" in MAC version and replace it with the "game" folder from the WINDOWS version.

Reactions: swhitedeaths

ntwg12345

Aug 13, 2021
1) Download v 0.42 MAC version, uncompress the file.
2) Download v 0.50 WINDOWS version, uncompression the file.
3) Right click MAC version, "show package contents."
Then, "contents" -> "resources" -> autorun
You should see a bunch of folders in "autorun," with one of them titled "game."
4) Delete "game folder" in MAC version and replace it with the "game" folder from the WINDOWS version.
thanks it worked

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes