4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

AegonTargaryenTC

Formerly 'rhaegon12'
Aug 13, 2018
Development Diary #82 (Courtesy of Kemono Party)

Hi guys!
It has been some time from the release of the previous update and we've had some time to advance work for the v0.50. So here you have the current status of development of the next update:
  • New faction Dir-klou - (WIP, some arts assets are still need to be done)
  • New main girl Hazel - DONE
  • New main girl Teigan - DONE
  • New event and side girl (Xania) WIP/Almost - DONE
  • New H-scene with Nadine - DONE
  • New H-scene with The Night Queen - DONE
  • New H-scene with Hazel - DONE
  • New H-scene with Teigan - DONE
  • New H-scene with Xania -WIP
  • Yraselle 3rd H-scene - NOT YET
  • New Event with Main Girl - NOT YET
  • 2 New units for Battles - NOT YET
  • New H-scene with Misha- NOT YET*
  • Yraselle's alternative look - DONE
  • Alternative view for some scenes - WIP
  • Idle Animations - Not Yet

More or less, this is it. As you can see we've focused on H-scenes so far, because there'll be a lot of them. That's why we are not sure about Misha's.
We also decided that in this update, as there already will be a lot of H-scenes, we won't work on any Sex Battle. But some of you said that you prefer a longer update, (around 2 extra weeks of development) and have a new sex battle on this update.
That's something we'll think about. We had in mind adding 2 Sex Battles in compensation in the v0.56? (not sure if that will be the name after the v0.50) but I understand that if that's your favourite part of the game, it's better to wait some extra weeks, than 3-4 months for another update.
Anyway, as you can see the development of the update is going fine. We keep at it!

*(still not totally decided if this will be added on this update)

Rm51

May 9, 2018
Both hands occupied, surely...

Looking forward to the next update for this game. :D

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021
You boys are BOTH here postin seems like everything is normal.

Patreon still posting, update will be early nov as I think the only things they have left to do from dev diary 82 are the Yraselle scene, the Misha scene and the units. Just inferring from their post titles as dev diary 83 could have cut or added content.

Each scene takes an average 8-10 days looks like

Rm51

May 9, 2018
I do wanna see the final product before I quit these games forever, surely. ;) The plot is fairly basic but I like it all the same ...

Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
Development Diary 83:

TLDR: So the update will take a few weeks, but I guess not more than a month? And it will be a big update as you can see from all the scenes

Time to check how the development of the v0.50 is going!

• New faction Dir-klou - (almost DONE, just few details)
  • New event and side girl (Xania) - DONE
  • New H-scene with Xania - DONE
  • Yraselle spontaneous sex - NOT YET
  • New Event with Main Girl, part 1 - DONE
  • New Event with Main Girl, part 2 - DONE
  • 3 New units for Battles - WIP
  • New H-scene with Misha- NOT YET
  • Idle Animations - 3/4 DONE
You as you can check, it's close. A couple of H-scenes, finishing some battle units, 1 idle animations and a few more art details and basically this should be ready (I'm just talking about art assets).
We think that we'll go for the extra week of development and make Misha's H-scene. All the Succubus girls will receive this sooner or later and we need to keep advancing with this as Misha is only the 2nd succubus of the game and we're reaching the 50% of development of the game.

Oh, I almost forgot. It's very likely that in this v0.50 we'll test a new mechanic. It's basically the possibility to spend some time on the nations (likely only Nocverchis and Yalen in this update) with secondary events. It will help you to know a bit better the place, to help the citizens and in exchange Nulkan will be able to raise some new stats that will improve several stuff on your gameplay (receiving more gold from allies, receiving more units when a nation joins, healing some soldiers after each day, extra XP points when talking with girls, lower prices at shops, or eventually increasing Action Points... those kind of things).
Let's see how it works on this update. We think that it should help make the gameplay a bit more enjoyable.

And this is more or less everything for now. Very likely the next development diary will be posted to tell you that we're already building and testing the v0.50.

You can't imagine how hyped we are to see that we're finishing 0.50, which implies having Zone 0, 1 and 2 completely developed and also start working on the stuff of Zone 3 :D

Have a nice day!

Slick15

May 19, 2019
Development Diary 83:

TLDR: So the update will take a few weeks, but I guess not more than a month? And it will be a big update as you can see from all the scenes

Time to check how the development of the v0.50 is going!

• New faction Dir-klou - (almost DONE, just few details)
  • New event and side girl (Xania) - DONE
  • New H-scene with Xania - DONE
  • Yraselle spontaneous sex - NOT YET
  • New Event with Main Girl, part 1 - DONE
  • New Event with Main Girl, part 2 - DONE
  • 3 New units for Battles - WIP
  • New H-scene with Misha- NOT YET
  • Idle Animations - 3/4 DONE
You as you can check, it's close. A couple of H-scenes, finishing some battle units, 1 idle animations and a few more art details and basically this should be ready (I'm just talking about art assets).
We think that we'll go for the extra week of development and make Misha's H-scene. All the Succubus girls will receive this sooner or later and we need to keep advancing with this as Misha is only the 2nd succubus of the game and we're reaching the 50% of development of the game.

Oh, I almost forgot. It's very likely that in this v0.50 we'll test a new mechanic. It's basically the possibility to spend some time on the nations (likely only Nocverchis and Yalen in this update) with secondary events. It will help you to know a bit better the place, to help the citizens and in exchange Nulkan will be able to raise some new stats that will improve several stuff on your gameplay (receiving more gold from allies, receiving more units when a nation joins, healing some soldiers after each day, extra XP points when talking with girls, lower prices at shops, or eventually increasing Action Points... those kind of things).
Let's see how it works on this update. We think that it should help make the gameplay a bit more enjoyable.

And this is more or less everything for now. Very likely the next development diary will be posted to tell you that we're already building and testing the v0.50.

You can't imagine how hyped we are to see that we're finishing 0.50, which implies having Zone 0, 1 and 2 completely developed and also start working on the stuff of Zone 3 :D

Have a nice day!
Where’s the link?

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes