4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
Edit: edited for version 0.50

haven't seen someone mention this, so there's an area in your tent you can click to insert cheat codes (like space paws)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's various cheats listed in one of the game's files, so i'll just list them here

Last edited:

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
Wow I never knew there was a cheats option. Really helps because I didn't want to play the game again (and level girls again) every single new update.

Fantastic

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
haven't seen someone mention this, so there's an area in your tent you can click to insert cheat codes (like space paws)
there's various cheats listed in one of the game's files, so i'll just list them here
What. The. Fuck. Really? There's a cheat mechanism that I didn't know about?

God bless you, man. Thanks a bunch. Not even the official shuggerlain walkthrough mentioned this tidbit.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Hi guys, any chance the walkthrough will be updated?

This game is awesome...the art style is one of the best I ever seen. And the story is very interesting so far...

Reactions: Artix0

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
haven't seen someone mention this, so there's an area in your tent you can click to insert cheat codes (like space paws).
I find this a bit too radical or not efficient enough.
I myself, I manipulate the variables after activating UnRen.bat :

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Can anyone tell me where and how I can find these 3 missing H scenes ?

View attachment 1963299 View attachment 1963300 View attachment 1963301
For two of them, you have to follow the walkthrough you sent to me! xD

The first is the "Saraith Unleashed scene": This event happens in Zone 2 (right now, just in Fernia). You need to get her affection level above 7 and had been asked about what she’s not into, in the interactions “Questions / Ask me”. Then, you just have a walk and the event should trigger. You can’t get this event in Necrosia.

The last is a scene with Aurora: you have to complete the "training" with her and then call her in your tent.

The one in the second image, I don't know yet.

EDIT: the second scene is "Fishing with Atzi":
-Reach level 3 of affection with her.
-At least 6 days after the Fernia’s Battle have passed.
-Stay in Fernia.
-Go for a walk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avron64 and toccata

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Are Vex, Luth, and Saraith the only ones with that special "corruption" animation when you kiss them at level 8, or are there others?

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
The walkthrough mentions a part where Atzi wants you to help citizens, how do you get that? I've been in Fernia for a while and nothing's triggered yet.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I created a small UI mod.

Game Version: v0.50

Features
  • Possibility to hide the Quick Menu (new option in preferences screen)
  • Possibility to change the dialog box opacity + adding an outline to the text (new options in preferences screen)
  • Optional save naming system (you can validate the popup with Return/enter keys or cancel with Escape/Right-click)
  • Possibility to skip pages 10 by 10 in the save/load screen
  • New shorcuts keys:
    • F5/shift+S: Quick Save
    • F9/shift+L: Quick Load
    • shift+P: Direct access to the Preferences screen
    • alt+A: Toggles auto-forward mode

Installation
Unzip the attached file in the folder named "game".

In the end, you must have a "bibifoc" folder (and its subfolders) in the "game" folder.

1660249993801.png

Note
This mod won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So, any news about this game? I remember playing it, like, a year ago. Is it still in development? Because the blog hasn't been updated since last year.

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes