4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I think you missed some succubus sex fights and so far are three of them that I know of
I must've.... I haven't restarted the game in several updates, so no idea what I've missed in the mainline of the game. I've used the gallery unlocker to see whatever is not on the path I'm on. But, would've thought something like that would be irrespective of path.

Beat120

Jun 7, 2021
I must've.... I haven't restarted the game in several updates, so no idea what I've missed in the mainline of the game. I've used the gallery unlocker to see whatever is not on the path I'm on. But, would've thought something like that would be irrespective of path.
Each succubus is tied to a specific location. I don't remember the specifics, but the backgrounds you see in each fight in the gallery is proof of that.

Beat120

Jun 7, 2021
Because not all are available for training just yet. Currently 4 are available in 0.42, which does not include Zoe nor the newest succubus.
I only got Aurora and Misha, and I'm at the end of the demo. Did I miss the other two?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I'd recommend you joining their discord and explain your ideas there. Both ideas are good to me, and the Riders added ideas some patrons or other players gave them.
This is the link I found on newgrounds:
Hey great point, and thanks for the link. I'll mention the idea on Discord and see what they think. If Taifun aren't planning on adding succubus cum animations/pics themselves and they're happy for me to go ahead with it then I'll start making some sets (still images as I have no animation knowledge!).

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
It's more a shame, I feel, that there isn't actually an ejaculation scene. The sudden cut to just how the fight started and the succubus declaring victory is kind of underwhelming.
Yeah I've made my post in the Discord now so hopefully we'll see what Taifun thinks of the still image sets idea - if they're not planning on developing these then I'll go ahead and post my own here so there will be at least some form of closure :p

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah I've made my post in the Discord now so hopefully we'll see what Taifun thinks of the still image sets idea - if they're not planning on developing these then I'll go ahead and post my own here so there will be at least some form of closure :p
At least I'm not the only one who finds the climax of a battlefuck a bit lacking!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I only got Aurora and Misha, and I'm at the end of the demo. Did I miss the other two?
It seems you did, if you are at the end but haven't fought all succubi then you will have to restart, or use an early enough save. You could still get one irrelevant of which region you are in, but the other one requires a specific region.

hpeter

Dec 10, 2020
with the new hotfix i saw that rollback will no-longer allow you to change your choices... wtf? who would think this is a good idea? every single mis-click will have to be rectified by reloading a previous save file. this is just tedious without any fun...

does anyone have a work-around for when this "fix" is applied to the next release?

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
with the new hotfix i saw that rollback will no-longer allow you to change your choices... wtf? who would think this is a good idea? every single mis-click will have to be rectified by reloading a previous save file. this is just tedious without any fun...

does anyone have a work-around for when this "fix" is applied to the next release?
This is an improvement for immersion. It's now like real life. If your choice is wrong, you're fucked up :KEK:

I think the game quick saves or auto saves before each choice.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Also, while someone probably posted this already in this thread, I do feel compelled to say that the very first thing to come to my mind when a certain part of the Necrosia storyline came about was...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Synthia_ and Artix0
4.50 star(s) 35 Votes