4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Did they mention anything about Misha's new scene after the dev diary said they would take another week to include it? Will it get added via a minor update along with the usual bugfixes or was it moved for the next major update?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Shuggerlain-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Did they mention anything about Misha's new scene after the dev diary said they would take another week to include it? Will it get added via a minor update along with the usual bugfixes or was it moved for the next major update?
copy paste from their patreon:
We replaced Misha H-scene for the event "when advancing to zone 3". We realized it will make more sense in this point of development. Ehm, tecnichally is an event "when trying to advance to zone 3". But we won't be reaching zone 3 in the v0.50. About Misha, we'll try to do not only her but also Gifrix H-scene after this update.

nadavrw17xvx

Oct 9, 2017
Please tell me how to unlock the gallery. I do not know that.
Thank you in advance!
go to this at page 55 and open spoiler
haven't seen someone mention this, so there's an area in your tent you can click to insert cheat codes (like space paws)
there's various cheats listed in one of the game's files, so i'll just list them here

Reactions: alozer and Yamemai

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
It's as the screenshot's title says. Which one do you think is better battle-wise ? Or do you think it would be better to choose neither ?

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Has anyone else has had this issue? The H scenes are just a black screen with the only visible thing being the dialogue and the yellow "continue" arrows. The sex battles also just show the girl standing there while the dialogue box is normally showing up as if the actions are being performed. I don't know if I extracted something wrong from the download or what but none of the animations are working for me. Even the main menu is just a black screen with button prompts visible.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
It's as the screenshot's title says. Which one do you think is better battle-wise ? Or do you think it would be better to choose neither ?
In my opinion, Hazel is better battle wise. You can recover health in battle. I think that will be very useful in the late game

Last edited:

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Has anyone else has had this issue? The H scenes are just a black screen with the only visible thing being the dialogue and the yellow "continue" arrows. The sex battles also just show the girl standing there while the dialogue box is normally showing up as if the actions are being performed. I don't know if I extracted something wrong from the download or what but none of the animations are working for me. Even the main menu is just a black screen with button prompts visible.
Your version is broken. H-scenes are working great. Use another download option.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Just tried downloading from a different link and its the same thing. For whatever reason I think the animations aren't being downloaded or extracted properly. I did just get a new computer and it's my first time trying to download this game so I don't know if I'm missing an extension or something. I downloaded a couple of other games and they're running fine so I'm not sure what the deal is. Is there anyone on here who's a little more tech savvy that could help me out?

Edit: Just tried extracting the files with another application and it's the same situation. I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know how the animations are stored/accesses while playing the game?

Last edited:

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Just tried downloading from a different link and its the same thing. For whatever reason I think the animations aren't being downloaded or extracted properly. I did just get a new computer and it's my first time trying to download this game so I don't know if I'm missing an extension or something. I downloaded a couple of other games and they're running fine so I'm not sure what the deal is. Is there anyone on here who's a little more tech savvy that could help me out?

Hope this helps you

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I don't mind spoilers on this one (but use spoilers tags to respond I guess), but is there a way, in this update to get both Hazel and the cat girl on your side? Similar to how in Space Paws if you give the amulet to Nebet first, you'll get the opportunity later to give it to Rosalyn.

Also I can't wait for a walkthrough to be posted, I used a cheat code to unlock all the scenes and a lot of the scenes look like you need to replay the game to get them, I'd like to see the context behind them.

Last edited:

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
dyra
Thank you. None of it really helped though lol. I tried what the link you added was saying and it's still the same issue. I just checked the other 2 games I downloaded and I guess they were built on Unitny, whereas Shuggerlain is on Renpy. All of my graphics drivers are up to date so I'm not sure what it could be. Does anyone know if Windows has another app that can run the game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Edit: Just tried extracting the files with another application and it's the same situation. I'm out of ideas. Does anyone know how the animations are stored/accesses while playing the game?
Sounds like a SFW mode to me to be honest, haven't checked the menu in awhile but is there such a mode or have you DLed a mod that allows such a thing?

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I remember finding this on itch.io because of the Sex Battle only demo thing. Remember giving the proper game a try some time back... rather nice to see it's still going I'd say. Not too many BF-War Games out there after all!
It's still a bit awkward that it has some nice animations, but not any real SFX or voicework to go with it sometimes though. Still, the animations hold up

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Sounds like a SFW mode to me to be honest, haven't checked the menu in awhile but is there such a mode or have you DLed a mod that allows such a thing?
I downloaded the game from the first page of this thread. I checked the settings in the main menu and didn't see anything remotely close the SFW tag. Like I said, for whatever reason animations don't work. Even the main menu which is just a flag waving in the wind is a black screen for me. I've included a screenshot of the main menu for reference.
1671033345821.png

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes