4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Nuni77

Dec 25, 2022
Does anyone know if the Xania scene is still gettable if you decide to ally with both Hazel and Teigen? The walkthrough says you must be friends with Teigen to get the scene.
you can still get this scene even if you ally with both. It only says you have to be friends with Taigan like you said and when you ally with both you are also a friend of her

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes the formula for both game appears to be "you can date multiple girls and have multiple endings, but the main story will be driven by a single main female relationship. Anyways, here's an excuse for you to have fun with other girls for fun"

Of course there's the harem ending in Space Paws, but they are just hidden easter eggs haha
In this game, the writer deals with Nulkan's guilt for sleeping with new women after his wife died, and also came up with a clever excuse that allows him to "cheat" on Dynae, and only does so after Dynae's permission. Many harem games are lazily written, and pretend all women are sluts so they don't care if you cheat on them (and it also turns them on for some reason).
Since there isn't going to be a harem ending, and from what you say Dynae is the MC's girlfriend, would it be possible to finish the game avoiding having sex with all the other girls (even if it basically means not having sex scenes during the game?)

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Since there isn't going to be a harem ending, and from what you say Dynae is the MC's girlfriend, would it be possible to finish the game avoiding having sex with all the other girls (even if it basically means not having sex scenes during the game?)
1. Harem ending is pretty confirmed by devs
2. Not possible because of corruption thing. At first you can masturbate for sex training but after a while succubus do the job. I believe you could avoid penetration and deal with the corruption just with handjobs, blowjobs, etc.
So if you want a loyal to dynae route and you are fine with services, i'd say it's possible but a bit difficult as you should take a constant look at your corruption level.

Aug 29, 2020
Shuggerlain [v0.61.1] [Taifun Riders] COMPRESSED

or or or

Original Size ~1,04Gb
Compressed: ~ 549mb

kajikaizoku

Mar 13, 2018
Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone could help me, I downloaded the newest version of the game and when I go to run it the game crashes and I get the attached log.

If anyone could please tell me what's wrong with it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
Android version seems to be abandoned. No updates for a long time, at least none that I've seen. I guess this is another good game i have to write off cause of no updates for mobile.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Android version seems to be abandoned. No updates for a long time, at least none that I've seen. I guess this is another good game i have to write off cause of no updates for mobile.
just goto androidadult .com, they always update android port games

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Shuggerlain [v0.61.1] [Taifun Riders] COMPRESSED

or PixelD or WorkUpload or

Original Size ~1,04Gb
Compressed: ~ 549mb
what compression ratio are you using and what is the quality settings?
Ok dit test the workupload that works for me i can exctract it and play it.
that screen is from the workupload.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it not works with 7zip to open try winrar.
maybe you should at that info to like this.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
1. Harem ending is pretty confirmed by devs
2. Not possible because of corruption thing. At first you can masturbate for sex training but after a while succubus do the job. I believe you could avoid penetration and deal with the corruption just with handjobs, blowjobs, etc.
So if you want a loyal to dynae route and you are fine with services, i'd say it's possible but a bit difficult as you should take a constant look at your corruption level.
1. The question is what kind of harem ending. Does the MC establish any type of romantic relationship with the other LIs? Will it be like the traditional ones, with the MC having a relationship with multiple LIs at the same time and they all agree on it? Or will it be more of an open relationship in which the MC can sleep with other girls but he only really has a romantic relationship with one of them (which in my opinion isn't a harem)? I've seen enough harem endings in games initially set up for single endings to be wary of what the developers of these games think is a harem ending.

2. In this type of situation, the player's best ally is 0x52_URM.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
1. The question is what kind of harem ending. Does the MC establish any type of romantic relationship with the other LIs? Will it be like the traditional ones, with the MC having a relationship with multiple LIs at the same time and they all agree on it? Or will it be more of an open relationship in which the MC can sleep with other girls but he only really has a romantic relationship with one of them (which in my opinion isn't a harem)? I've seen enough harem endings in games initially set up for single endings to be wary of what the developers of these games think is a harem ending.

2. In this type of situation, the player's best ally is 0x52_URM.
1. I don't know but im personally waiting something similar to space paws harem endings. If you played it, i guess you can already know what to expect.

2. ???

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes