4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Mashuu

Jan 2, 2023
Cheat codes for 0.55? There were cheat codes posted earlier but Seep4 doesn't seem to work and there are 3 other scenes still locked

Rainyboy22

Aug 14, 2023
sorry guys about the earlier reply. i didn't look through enough posts. cheat code are accessed by clicking on the candle in Nulkans tent.

Last edited:
Reactions: HyperiusEvolved

Slick15

May 19, 2019
1. Guess who got this game working on their Steam Deck…
2. Why are there still scenes locked? I used the cheats, but still locked.
image.jpg

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
It would be awesome if someone could update kemono, even if it's someone with a low tier who can only add sketches, anything would be appreciated

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I forgot that Taifun was making a whole new game i forgot about it since 2 years ago.

I have to say i'm really impressed by the amount of content for being 0.50.

Sure, there's still the need for more content since some of the girls have less scenes than others and there should be more stuff with each of them.

The only little bit i didn't like since you gotta reset (or save routes) is the whole picking sides AND if you fuck up or forget one event and you save around in another city, you'll miss it forever

EDIT: Forgot to say, i'll prefer if taifun keeps a bit of the dialogue before the scenes, at least that gives a lil' bit of story in the gallery

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
I noticed that this game seems to have hidden scenes, or is this the patreon version? Has anyone figured out how to get them? something with a high corruption rate?

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
I noticed that this game seems to have hidden scenes, or is this the patreon version? Has anyone figured out how to get them? something with a high corruption rate?
There is no such thing as a "patreon version." Everyone gets the same game. To get those "quickie" scenes, go to a girl's tent with high corruption, and kiss the girl. Then I think you get those scenes

Reactions: Artix0

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
It's discussed around the end of the walkthrough, it's called the "Corruption system" or something. If you follow the instructions you'll get a quick non-animated scene, but it's only available for some of the girls right now.

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
I am playing Android Version of the Game and already had 3-4 drops out of the Game. Version 0.42 since I don't want to pay or even better say, can't pay, for latest Version. Itch.io doesn't allow me to pay.

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes