4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Tallmilk

Feb 20, 2021
I don't normally use codes, but if you do this it should work.
Go to your tent (Dulken Tent) and click on the candle right there:
View attachment 2656945
After you clicked on it, it will show you something like this:

Bro... I'm so stupid. I finished most of the game, I just don't want to play through again to unlock the last couple of images. Thank you!
After that copy one of the code like this one "Richasfuck" this will add 10,000 gold.
Copy it or by "holding in CRTL and press C" Go to your game and hold in "CRTL and press V"
It should look like this if you have done it right:

Click thereafter "ENTER" on your keyboard and a sound will pop up and show you a new screen with more gold. Looking something like this:

Games are not good if you use code/cheats, I would recommend playing without. But that's just my opinion.

angel287

May 31, 2023
It would be hype if a hero dropped us the walkthrough
Seconding this request, anyone with the new version of the walkthrough?

Edit: After several hours of digging around I've completed my gallery, so if anyone's missing a scene I can give advice

Last edited:

angel287

May 31, 2023
Any tips on how to get the last succubi ?
While still in Necrosia, go on all the dates with the Night Queen and she will show up on the left side of camp to inform you about the succubus. Then go for a walk with the last action of each day until it happens.

I had it not work a few times so I recommend having a save from before you reach Necrosia, and retrying until it shows up. Not sure if maybe there is a hidden condition that I don't know about (this is why I asked for the walkthrough if anyone has it, that would clear it up)

jsmith0182

Dec 17, 2018
Dropping the unlocker.rpy into the same directory where the .exe is doesn't unlock the gallery. Anything extra needs to be done?

hollywoodf95

Jun 26, 2018
While still in Necrosia, go on all the dates with the Night Queen and she will show up on the left side of camp to inform you about the succubus. Then go for a walk with the last action of each day until it happens.

I had it not work a few times so I recommend having a save from before you reach Necrosia, and retrying until it shows up. Not sure if maybe there is a hidden condition that I don't know about (this is why I asked for the walkthrough if anyone has it, that would clear it up)
Yep, I loaded back a save where Night Queen was level 1 in Necrosia and got her to max level, but she never was outside her tent. Not sure if there's something else that's needed.

Kark-Jocke

May 28, 2023
Yep, I loaded back a save where Night Queen was level 1 in Necrosia and got her to max level, but she never was outside her tent. Not sure if there's something else that's needed.
Not sure if you have to do this, but also do the skeletons event.

Caccolettainculo

Sep 5, 2021
anyone got 0.55 for mac? ty
Still no 0.55.2 for mac? We need that hero :)
This worked before:
Download any Mac version, uncompress the file, download the v0.55.2 Windows, uncompress the file, right click the Mac version and click "show package contents", then go: "contents" - "resources" - "autorun", there should see be bunch of folders in "autorun" with one of them titled "game" now replace "game folder" in the Mac version with the "game" folder from the Windows version!

Ok, just tried it and it doesn't work with 0.55.2 and any of the previous versions unfortunately, we should just wait for the release

Reactions: paha9897

paha9897

Aug 21, 2022
This worked before:
Download any Mac version, uncompress the file, download the v0.55.2 Windows, uncompress the file, right click the Mac version and click "show package contents", then go: "contents" - "resources" - "autorun", there should see be bunch of folders in "autorun" with one of them titled "game" now replace "game folder" in the Mac version with the "game" folder from the Windows version!

Ok, just tried it and it doesn't work with 0.55.2 and any of the previous versions unfortunately, we should just wait for the release
It’s already released, just need someone to post it

Fang yuan

Mar 11, 2023
hello . so i downloaded the new 0.55 update through the mega link (windos 11) , and for some reason everyitme there's a sex
scene the frame rate of the animation drops to 5-20 fps , this inculde succubus sex scenes too , the game was fine when i had 0.50 but now this is happening without any reason , can anyone help ?

classclown2413

Aug 15, 2017
hello . so i downloaded the new 0.55 update through the mega link (windos 11) , and for some reason everyitme there's a sex
scene the frame rate of the animation drops to 5-20 fps , this inculde succubus sex scenes too , the game was fine when i had 0.50 but now this is happening without any reason , can anyone help ?
Yea I'm on windows 10 and the previous one was smooth, but he 55 update is rediculously cpu intensive and I struggle with frames as well

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes