4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Kark-Jocke

May 28, 2023
Candle does nothing. How do we input these codes, please?
I don't normally use codes, but if you do this it should work.
Go to your tent (Dulken Tent) and click on the candle right there:
Part 1.JPG
After you clicked on it, it will show you something like this:
Part 2.JPG
After that copy one of the code like this one "Richasfuck" this will add 10,000 gold.
Copy it or by "holding in CRTL and press C" Go to your game and hold in "CRTL and press V"
It should look like this if you have done it right:
Part 3.JPG
Click thereafter "ENTER" on your keyboard and a sound will pop up and show you a new screen with more gold. Looking something like this:

Part 4.JPG
Games are not good if you use code/cheats, I would recommend playing without. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

felinesex

Jun 24, 2021
The first one is unlocked by "Atzi" Date 2 event after having a good time with her one called "Eiha" reacts to the smell coming from you. (Investigate the source of the sound) and thereafter help her.
The last one is unlocked after trading with one called "Gifrix" She just wants a little more of you.
1685299818486.png

Thank you. And can you give me the last lock hint?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kark-Jocke

felinesex

Jun 24, 2021
The first one is unlocked by "Atzi" Date 2 event after having a good time with her one called "Eiha" reacts to the smell coming from you. (Investigate the source of the sound) and thereafter help her.
The last one is unlocked after trading with one called "Gifrix" She just wants a little more of you.
Where is the first place? I don't know.. :(

• Hey there

Kark-Jocke

May 28, 2023
View attachment 2657036

Thank you. And can you give me the last lock hint?
Not 100% sure if you need to do all of this but the way I got to that part is that you need to be in "Necrosia" doing this and have the Date 2 part event with "Night Queen" after that she will be standing outside in the camp left-side section.

Part 1.JPG
There she will tell you a story about one woman called "Ulaithel" Thereafter "Take a walk through the camp's surroundings and she will show herself to you sooner or later and take it from there.

felinesex

Jun 24, 2021
Thank you.

Not 100% sure if you need to do all of this but the way I got to that part is that you need to be in "Necrosia" doing this and have the Date 2 part event with "Night Queen" after that she will be standing outside in the camp left-side section.

View attachment 2657077
There she will tell you a story about one woman called "Ulaithel" Thereafter "Take a walk through the camp's surroundings and she will show herself to you sooner or later and take it from there.
Thank you.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
I've seen this posted a couple of times here but no answers to it. For me V0.55's H scene animations are lagging like crazy. I tried V0.50, and the animation runs smoothly. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this?
It's something happening in some Ren'py games lately. It seems last versions of Ren'py are not working well in some computers. It's totally random. In my pc works smooth as butter, but also a few people complained about it in the Discord server.
Try updating your GPU drivers. You can also type "Shift+G" and change Render options. Other than that, I guess you can only wait for Ren'py devs to stop messing with it or the Riders to find a solution.

Kark-Jocke

May 28, 2023
The name Eiha " reacts to the smell coming from you. (investigate the source of the sound) Help her afterwards. < Where can I meet this? o_O
After you got "Atzi" on level 6 the Date 2 part is unlocked, after spending an amazing night with her.
22111.JPG
You will be given two options after Nulkan heard a sound click on "Investigate the Source of the sound"
Skjermbilde.JPG
This will make you end up finding "Eiha" Click on the first option by helping her and enjoy what happens next (y)

Reactions: felinesex

felinesex

Jun 24, 2021
After you got "Atzi" on level 6 the Date 2 part is unlocked, after spending an amazing night with her.
View attachment 2657199
You will be given two options after Nulkan heard a sound click on "Investigate the Source of the sound"
View attachment 2657208
This will make you end up finding "Eiha" Click on the first option by helping her and enjoy what happens next (y)
Been looking for it for this and thanks.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
It's something happening in some Ren'py games lately. It seems last versions of Ren'py are not working well in some computers. It's totally random. In my pc works smooth as butter, but also a few people complained about it in the Discord server.
Try updating your GPU drivers. You can also type "Shift+G" and change Render options. Other than that, I guess you can only wait for Ren'py devs to stop messing with it or the Riders to find a solution.
change something inside does make no differance......
Snap1.jpg
also look at this:
Snap3.jpg
look like my cpu is too much old for this game wow!!!!!!
the gpu is barely used here so is all about RAW POWER.......

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes