• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is it just me who has high CPU usage issues with RenPy games lately or is it really the devs which try to mess with something new? Last version (v0.50) was fine, now (v0.55) the game has a high CPU usage and the animations are laggy.

Edit: I mean I am noticing this across multiple games, whether it has something to do with a newer RenPy version or a feature which one dev after another is trying to make use of and thus causes this high CPU usage which can make it unbearable to play for those affected by it.

Last edited:

hpeter

Dec 10, 2020
Some old and new cheats:

Richasfuck: adds 10,000 gold
Unlimitedpowah: maxes out your mana for the next battle
Theguysareready: refills your army's hp (sets it to max hp) for the next battle
Nulkanisachad: sets the relationships with the girls to max level
Yraselledarkmode: change Yraselle's hair color to dark
Yrasellelightmode: change Yraselle's hair color to light
Moresuccubussweat: adds 100 crystals
Noclimaxman: maxes out your hp for the succubus battles
Resetgallery: resets the gallery
Seep1, Seep2, Seep3, Seep4, Seesucc: unlocks the different gallery pages (these are all separate cheats)
Long day is so long: sets your action points to 99
Master of succubi: free all succubi
Zone 3 with Teigan: set Zone3 with received Teigan
Zone 3 with Hazel: set Zone3 with received Hazel
Does Seep4 work for anyone? for me it says this code is invalid

Last edited:

zpm444

Mar 22, 2019
Does Seep4 work for anyone? for me it says this code is invalid
Didn't try all codes. It should work. For unlock then download the unlocker, that has already been thrown into the forum few pages ago.
Edit: Tried this code and I think it is kind of a bug and they will fix it in the next versions.

Last edited:

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Is it just me who has high CPU usage issues with RenPy games lately or is it really the devs which try to mess with something new? Last version (v0.50) was fine, now (v0.55) the game has a high CPU usage and the animations are laggy.

Edit: I mean I am noticing this across multiple games, whether it has something to do with a newer RenPy version or a feature which one dev after another is trying to make use of and thus causes this high CPU usage which can make it unbearable to play for those affected by it.
I noticed lags on some renpy games launched through 64-bit exe, if they have 32-bit exe, it works fine.
But Sh. has only 64-bit launch, so cannot confirm.

Lgmo

Nov 13, 2020
Any idea why I cant open the game anymore? The other versions were working fine, but now the game doesn't open, and if I look in the Task Manager/details : it says that the App was suspended or non authorized?

Any ideas?

Oct 2, 2018
Look forwards to seeing this completed. Space Paws was an old favorite of mine and seeing the current content in this game from the same studio makes me very happy and excited!

Dec 4, 2021
Everything was pretty easy to find besides Jilliana scene and the new succubus, neither of which I have found yet.

Didn't do a full new playthrough but there's new story stuff earlier in the game so might give that a go.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
The more developed is this game, the more I think this will be better than Space Paws. The teaser with the new main girls the game will have is interesting to say the least.
The foxes twins are so... bangable. Sorry Siaren.

Reactions: Nuni77

BigJay

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a bug where Vex never joins your party or is there a dialogue option that I clicked that prevented her from joining?

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes