Unlimitedpowah: maxes out your mana for the next battle
Theguysareready: refills your army's hp (sets it to max hp) for the next battle
Nulkanisachad: sets the relationships with the girls to max level
Yraselledarkmode: change Yraselle's hair color to dark
Yrasellelightmode: change Yraselle's hair color to light
Moresuccubussweat: adds 100 crystals
Noclimaxman: maxes out your hp for the succubus battles
Resetgallery: resets the gallery
Seep1, Seep2, Seep3, Seep4, Seesucc: unlocks the different gallery pages (these are all separate cheats)
Long day is so long: sets your action points to 99
Master of succubi: free all succubi
Zone 3 with Teigan: set Zone3 with received Teigan
Zone 3 with Hazel: set Zone3 with received Hazel
How do you input it?

Rorianguru

Jan 3, 2019
Nice editing!
But that would be an insta ban from patreon.
Also, idk if loli is fine in f95.
Not sure about "Patreon" but there is more than 500 games here on f95 with loli contents.

The main reason why they ban most of the loli content and not is for one simple reason "Age" The loli part means "A young or young-looking girl character in Japanese anime and manga." So loli girls are not determined by their age, but by how they look. So "Dynae" would have been safe in that category since she is more than 18+ But if it was about "Izuin" then it wouldn't be a safe bet, since she's less than 1 year old :LOL:

Last edited:

brimdonicus

Aug 2, 2017
anyone else figure out how to unlock the last succubus? Cause ive tried roaming around the camps like crazy and found nothing.

pivovar

Aug 6, 2022
anyone else figure out how to unlock the last succubus? Cause ive tried roaming around the camps like crazy and found nothing.
Nothing difficult, first you have to ask Ulathel (that's the new succubus) to the Night Queen (you have to walk with her before that and upgrade her level). Then she'll be standing next to the tent, you approach her and start a dialogue. She will tell you about her succubus friend Ulatel. Then after a while with one AP point you will walk through the forest and she herself will appear. ALL THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN NECROSIA!

Reactions: dyra

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
I've seen this posted a couple of times here but no answers to it. For me V0.55's H scene animations are lagging like crazy. I tried V0.50, and the animation runs smoothly. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this?

Kark-Jocke

May 28, 2023
I've seen this posted a couple of times here but no answers to it. For me V0.55's H scene animations are lagging like crazy. I tried V0.50, and the animation runs smoothly. Does anyone know if there's a fix for this?
If you notice your computer starting to slow down, it's likely because you have too many programs running at once and heat. Powering several programs at once takes a lot of processing power, impacting performance and speed. Also, another thing that can slow down games without any programs on at the moment is that your PC has been on too long without a restart. Most files always stand by to be ready for use which takes a lot of speed on your PC, especially when it comes to browsers use. Games like this don't always depend on how strong your graphics card is. Lags can always occur if the processor struggles to keep up.

Reactions: Rorianguru
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes