4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

krowndsnakd

Mar 26, 2019
Good news!
An update containing "many hotfixes and polish work" has been released, 9 days ago.., so here it is. Better late than never, right?
That's not all though. If you've been wanting to update your Android version from 0.42, then you're in luck, since 0.61.2 is also available as an APK.
Link to the for good measure as well.

is this legit?

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
is this legit?
Yes.

There's also a new thing to download.

And just to address this, because it is a really good point.
it's highly dangerous to even think this would be a guy who just offers you a freebie.
You're absolutely right to not trust strangers on the internet. Especially if they're trying to get you to download something.
So I'd advise anyone who's wary of my uploads; Don't download them. This obviously extends to any uploads from an untrusted source.

With that being said; I am a guy who just offers you a freebie.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Here you go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"It won't be possible to reach Level 10 with all girls in a single playthrough."
I wonder how the harem ending is gonna work if this is the case. Maybe it'll just be reaching Level 9 with all girls and then following certain story paths, similar to the Space Paws harem ending?
Also I think this is the first time we've seen Saraith fully nude and it really looks like something's missing lol

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
"It won't be possible to reach Level 10 with all girls in a single playthrough."
I wonder how the harem ending is gonna work if this is the case. Maybe it'll just be reaching Level 9 with all girls and then following certain story paths, similar to the Space Paws harem ending?
Also I think this is the first time we've seen Saraith fully nude and it really looks like something's missing lol
Or they may change it.

Taifun previously stated you can't get Deer Girl and Cat Girl in the same playthrough; now you can. Similar thing ?

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Better drop it here as well, for once in a somewhat timely manner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks great but I was really hoping there'd a good creampie animation this time. We couldn't get a good view of it in her first scene and it's not looking like we'll get a good view this time either

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Never mind, I found them...
Just to update this thread with the cheat codes again:

Richasfuck: adds 10,000 gold
Unlimitedpowah: maxes out your mana for the next battle
Theguysareready: refills your army's hp (sets it to max hp) for the next battle
Nulkanisachad: sets the relationships with the girls to max level
Yraselledarkmode: change Yraselle's hair color to dark
Yrasellelightmode: change Yraselle's hair color to light
Moresuccubussweat: adds 100 crystals
Noclimaxman: maxes out your hp for the succubus battles
Resetgallery: resets the gallery
Seep1, Seep2, Seep3, Seep4, Seesucc: unlocks the different gallery pages (these are all separate cheats)
Long day is so long: sets your action points to 99
Master of succubi: free all succubi
Zone 3 with Teigan: set Zone3 with received Teigan
Zone 3 with Hazel: set Zone3 with received Hazel

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Really wish there was dialogue during the scenes instead of just animation phases, speaking of phases, makes it hard to nut in tandem when i dont know which is the final animation. Come on devs, help a brother out.
That would be sick, I think there's *some* dialogue but only in certain scenes with very story-specific characters.

Reactions: solipsisticstone
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes