4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I kinda find it awkward to draw snake "scales" (?) over what is basically soft human breasts, but last time I checked snakes don't have breasts so the artist tried the best he could with no reference lol

The lines make the boobies look like basketballs
Yeah that's how I feel whenever I see a nonmammal animal drawn with human body parts, like the lizard girl in Space Paws lol

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I kinda find it awkward to draw snake "scales" (?) over what is basically soft human breasts, but last time I checked snakes don't have breasts so the artist tried the best he could with no reference lol

The lines make the boobies look like basketballs
Fair, but since it's furry fantasy i let it pass...

But both are nice too, snakes with and without boob

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
In the post they explain this cobra girl is a oc commission. So im guessing basically this girl was made following the commissioner preferences.
Also, it is pretty common those lines on snake furries anthro whatever you want to call them. Just google a bit and half of them have them. So nothing weird imo.
You can like them more or less, though.
I like pretty much Vyl daemith design, but im also a sucker of tsunderes personalities, so im not objective

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Nuni77

Dec 25, 2022
Teigan Sketch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG that looks hot to me. Teigan is one of my favorites. To see that she get such a scenen is awesome. I just wish that my other Favorite couple becomes a threesome from the Riders also witch such an hot scenen (i am talking about Atzi X Eiha). I prai to the gods that this will happen.

starfouine

May 25, 2021
OMG that looks hot to me. Teigan is one of my favorites. To see that she get such a scenen is awesome. I just wish that my other Favorite couple becomes a threesome from the Riders also witch such an hot scenen (i am talking about Atzi X Eiha). I prai to the gods that this will happen.
You can commission it, if you have the funds to spare.

Reactions: Artix0

Veyn572

Jun 29, 2022
Ah yes i could do that but i dont think that they will accept it. I mean Atzi is a main girl and Eiha just a side girl with 1 scenen and a bit of story
I asked about commissions before and I'm pretty sure they would, It's not about who characters are. Taifun's do commissions with even oc's

Reactions: starfouine

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they just made that scene anyway at some point, or even if the person who commissioned Eiha pays for another scene with her.

May 12, 2020
Omg I could play the new update and I loved it!!! Zira is so damn cool, I like girls that could kick my ass, lol! I started supporting them again after playing and also saw the new scenes they're working on. Woah I can't wait for the new update!

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I appear to have gotten myself soft-locked in Necrosia. I went there after Dir-Klou, and now I can’t move back out. Is there a way to fix this other than starting a new game?

Is there any way of knowing if you’re done with an area before moving on? As is, I already spend several days in each area (usually between 15 and 20) progressing the quests for various girls, but even so, I appear to have missed the succubus in Eldrien (I never encountered her), and likewise appear to have left Dir-Klou before the two succubi of that region managed to join me.

Is there any way of knowing which gift is supposed to appeal to which girl? What even is the purpose of gifts?

spoopoo

Mar 1, 2020
Is there any way of knowing if you’re done with an area before moving on?
I don't know of any in-game way to tell if you're done with an area, so the best way to know if you're going to miss something is to have a look at the .
Is there any way of knowing which gift is supposed to appeal to which girl? What even is the purpose of gifts?
The gifts are used for an easy boost to reach level thresholds faster, with a single exception where the correct gift will trigger an event.

I've also come bearing gifts;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 36 Votes