rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Really like the game and I don't even mind the grainyness in the renders. With so many renders already, its almost part of the games identity or look and feel. At this stage I don't even think I'd change them. And thanks for totally blue balling us on Megan's last scene! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Only the walkthrough for the first episode is public:rolleyes:
That's too bad; when you have choices with long term consequences (which this gives the impression of), you really need a walkthrough to properly enjoy a game.

It's sad when things like that are high tier rewards, because there's no way I can afford to be a high tier patron on all the different games I like, usually just a dollar or two.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
That's too bad; when you have choices with long term consequences (which this gives the impression of), you really need a walkthrough to properly enjoy a game.

It's sad when things like that are high tier rewards, because there's no way I can afford to be a high tier patron on all the different games I like, usually just a dollar or two.
Well, maybe I'll overthink the rewards once I'm done with the next script;)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just do not put content behind a paywall please. i will consider patreoning this game if next update shows as much promise and improvement as second did, but i do so to help develop a free game, not to buy content. Only real small complaint is that Mc did not even consider using his power on Emma yet, what more does she have to do to get his attention? :p

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Do you mean talking to Sarah or not?
The choices mostly lead to different scenes so you'll get the h-scenes sooner or later anyway.
But some choices can lead to events and tags that aren't listed here ... So think wisely:devilish:
The first choice for me in Ep. 2 was whether to let Jake feel up his mother or not. That's actually the one I was thinking of too, it seems like it might affect whether she is ours or his, but since we immediately jump into a multi-day flashback, there's no way to tell how it's going to play out.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Just do not put content behind a paywall please. i will consider patreoning this game if next update shows as much promise and improvement as second did, but i do so to help develop a free game, not to buy content. Only real small complaint is that Mc did not even consider using his power on Emma yet, what more does she have to do to get his attention? :p
Emma will get attention but a bit later and as you could notice MC doesn't really want to throw his powers on everyone:p
And as for the next updates - I'll make them faster even if it means less content, eh ...
Three months model is for the Devs who already got a decent fan base while I'm just trying to do something:)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I like the story, but the aphrodisiacs at the end for no reason kinda annoyed me. Well, not exactly no reason, it's because I was nice to Chen Mr. Chen early in the game. Not a fan of drugging the ladies, so next time I'll be an asshole to him ;-)

Reactions: Boring Games

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Emma will get attention but a bit later and as you could notice MC doesn't really want to throw his powers on everyone:p
And as for the next updates - I'll make them faster even if it means less content, eh ...
Three months model is for the Devs who already got a decent fan base while I'm just trying to do something:)
It's refreshing honestly. To have a MC who gets some form of mind control and isn't a total dick about it to the people he cares about.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's refreshing honestly. To have a MC who gets some form of mind control and isn't a total dick about it to the people he cares about.
Agreed, it was actually nice he considered using them on his Mom and Sis and decided not to use them. I was just a bit surprised that with a hotty like Emma around he did not even consider it. :p Probably more my fault as the writer's. :rolleyes: Him not wishing to do so though, would be in character.

Basically there is nothing wrong with monthly updates, as long as they keep giving good progression. Any dev will have to decide for himself at which speed he can do his best work, there are even a few who do weekly updates or like Faerin every two weeks.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Agreed, it was actually nice he considered using them on his Mom and Sis and decided not to use them. I was just a bit surprised that with a hotty like Emma around he did not even consider it. :p Probably more my fault as the writer's. :rolleyes: Him not wishing to do so though, would be in character.

Basically there is nothing wrong with monthly updates, as long as they keep giving good progression. Any dev will have to decide for himself at which speed he can do his best work, there are even a few who do weekly updates or like Faerin every two weeks.
There's also this thing where I'm betting it'd be awful hard for him to shock Emma without her seeing this coming a mile away.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True I remember the opening of the game and she might not be quite the innocent or naive and possibly even a nemesis later in the game, still she does look hot though so I was a bit surprised he did not even consider it a fleeting second. :p Though to be honest it seems till now he rather gets seduced in the game as seduce himself, even if he is pretty willing to be seduced. :p

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
True I remember the opening of the game and she might not be quite the innocent or naive and possibly even a nemesis later in the game, still she does look hot though so I was a bit surprised he did not even consider it a fleeting second. :p Though to be honest it seems till now he rather gets seduced in the game as seduce himself, even if he is pretty willing to be seduced. :p
Well, given that the whole situation is Assassin Creedish, with the DNA table, she looks for a good analog for Lucy.

Reactions: LoccDogg and DA22

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have inserted the patch in the game folder, but its still landlord/landlady/tenant.
Am I missing something ?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have inserted the patch in the game folder, but its still landlord/landlady/tenant.
Am I missing something ?
Hi, which patch and what game version (regular or compressed, which v0.x.y?) did you use? Was it a new game or saves from v0.1?

(I just downloaded the full ep.2-1.1 from MEGA, inserted the patch v0.3 into the \game folder, started a new game to test and voilá, I get this:

1549579838991.png

Reactions: luisar018
Sep 8, 2018
Hi, which patch and what game version (regular or compressed, which v0.x.y?) did you use? Was it a new game or saves from v0.1?

(I just downloaded the full ep.2-1.1 from MEGA, inserted the patch v0.3 into the \game folder, started a new game to test and voilá, I get this:

View attachment 241334
What a view ! :D This would be a great signature. :D :D

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes