Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Excellent second episode, but my blue balls will never forgive you for the cliffhanger ending.

Keep up the good work! This is one of the games I'm most excited about and can't wait to see where it's gonna go!

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Not bad so far... You need a lot of grammar and wrong word usage rewriting, but it's still early so it wouldn't be had to fix those issues...

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hi, which patch and what game version (regular or compressed, which v0.x.y?) did you use? Was it a new game or saves from v0.1?

(I just downloaded the full ep.2-1.1 from MEGA, inserted the patch v0.3 into the \game folder, started a new game to test and voilá, I get this:

View attachment 241334
It was the full download, with saves from V0.1.
I think I will take your bracketed advice, thanks a lot.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I downloaded ep 2-1-1- from mega, inserted patch V0.3 in the game folder and its still landlord/etc.

I did notice that after I extracted 2-1-1 it showed as 2-1-1- but when it moved on to the next page (where it shows the file contents, like game/lib/repy etc., it showed as 2-1-0.

Reactions: johnelros

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I downloaded ep 2-1-1- from mega, inserted patch V0.3 in the game folder and its still landlord/etc.

I did notice that after I extracted 2-1-1 it showed as 2-1-1- but when it moved on to the next page (where it shows the file contents, like game/lib/repy etc., it showed as 2-1-0.
Did you copy the patch-file to the game directory (wrong) or in the game's \game subfolder (correct)?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018

That's not a problem, it's the fixed version anyway.
As for the patch - make sure that it's in shut up and dance/game folder :)

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I copied it into the folder titled "game" (which is in the list with "lib", "renpy", "log", etc.)
Started the game from the beginning , in the dialogue when MC talks about poor school results, he says, " after Landlord died.....".
I will download it all again and have another try.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance EP2 v1.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I copied it into the folder titled "game" (which is in the list with "lib", "renpy", "log", etc.)
Started the game from the beginning , in the dialogue when MC talks about poor school results, he says, " after Landlord died.....".
I will download it all again and have another try.
So you put the patchfile where it belongs, that's good. Which patchfile version did you use (sorry if you mentioned it already and I missed it)? There are three versions - the latest is the one from the OP, v0.3.

Real Dikachu

Dec 26, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance EP2 v1.0.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you port Being A DIK? [Renpy]

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
So you put the patchfile where it belongs, that's good. Which patchfile version did you use (sorry if you mentioned it already and I missed it)? There are three versions - the latest is the one from the OP, v0.3.
I have downloaded full Mega version again and the V.03 patch.
Inserted the patch in the right place and started a new game (not using saves) and its still landlord/landlady etc.
I have no idea why this is, but I will continue the game and just use my imagination.
Landlord/landlady/tenant are rather odd titles (as euphemisms) , because even if it was your landlady/landlord you would not call them by their title, you woud call them by their first names, or Mrxxx , Mrs xxx.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Great update, and anxiously await the next installment! Wow, that's quite a hot & predictable cliffhanger the dev ended on!;) I hope we see a lot of boob squeezing and suckling in future installments!:p I'm a little disappointed with the aunt's looks and expected her to be more inline with her sister (MC's mom).:unsure:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have downloaded full Mega version again and the V.03 patch.
Inserted the patch in the right place and started a new game (not using saves) and its still landlord/landlady etc.
I have no idea why this is, but I will continue the game and just use my imagination.
Landlord/landlady/tenant are rather odd titles (as euphemisms) , because even if it was your landlady/landlord you would not call them by their title, you woud call them by their first names, or Mrxxx , Mrs xxx.
Hi,

are you playing on a Mac by chance?

If not and you're playing on a Windoze, please check the \game folder - it's contents should be listed thus:

1549661797548.png

After you copied the ts3.rpy file (the 'incest patch') into the folder and started the game, Ren'Py should have unpacked it and you should also now have the ts3.rpyc file. Is that so?

Best!

Reactions: Cornfield
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes