Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well then it's probably better to wait for the remakes if it's also going to change some parts of the story. I am a very patient so I'll just play something else while I wait.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1609175292514.png

Hey guys!
New previews are coming! And as you can guess I'm working on Sarah's scene at the moment. It's the second heavily animated part of this release and by "heavily animated" I do mean reeeeeaally a lot of animations, I've just recently posed a 200-framed animation (should only find about three days to render it, lol) and many more are still to be posed!
After it there're three more scenes to do and we're good to release it! As for the current numbers of made work, we have: 239 still renders and 15 animations.
As for the other news: one guy pointed out an Italian site that sells a lot of games from Patreon (mine included) under their own name, and charge from 15 to 20 euros for each of them. I'm still thinking what do to in this situation and what's the better option to stop them, but you should be careful and don't let yourself get tricked like that. You guys know about Patreon, Discord and where to get the game, but I assume, people who actually buy games from that site just don't know anything about official sources and get easily scammed like that... Something should be done anyway and I'll keep looking for the optimal solution.
Have great holidays guys and I'll talk to you soon! ;)

1609175336424.png

With each episode there're less and less options to hide his face, heh.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Is he just remaking chapters 1-4 and 5 and onwards won’t have any changes?
There're 6 episodes in total at the moment. 5,5 of them were made on the old hardware when I started to remake them. I'll remake them all eventually (2 are done already, not that much is left) but next release will be about episode 7 with new content only. After it I'll get back to Ep.3 Remake.

P.S. and yep, what'll be after ep.6 won't have any changes... Otherwise I'll go nuts :LOL:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
There're 6 episodes in total at the moment. 5,5 of them were made on the old hardware when I started to remake them. I'll remake them all eventually (2 are done already, not that much is left) but next release will be about episode 7 with new content only. After it I'll get back to Ep.3 Remake.

P.S. and yep, what'll be after ep.6 won't have any changes... Otherwise I'll go nuts :LOL:
I'll come back once the ch.3 redo is done, I'm enjoying the remakes too much to continue with the new content.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1609753310457.png

Hey guys, it's news time!
I was working on animations almost all last week and, luckily, not that much is left to do. I think it'll be pre-last spoiler post before the release of Ep.7 Ch.1! I need to finish Sarah's and two more scenes only. They're without animations so will be done pretty fast.
As for the current numbers of done work: we've got 244 still images and 19 animations.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1609753360580.png

Dat ass!
Have I said already that the scene is heavily animated? :p

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes