xRiseAndFallx

Jun 8, 2019
Why are the renders so grainy? Just started this game and it doesn't at all look like the pictures in the previews. Looks like it's 240p when the previews are 1080p or something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Why are the renders so grainy? Just started this game and it doesn't at all look like the pictures in the previews. Looks like it's 240p when the previews are 1080p or something
If you downloaded the remake release and started the new game, it'll be like in the previews. Keep in mind that episodes 3-5 aren't remade yet. Maybe you had a safe and loaded one of them.

Oct 28, 2017
Mr BG(Dev) don't mind me asking Can we except the release to be like mid of Jan(15 maybe ) or like totally at the end of Jan or starting Feb.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1610383070569.png

Hey guys!
I'm eager to say it's the final spoilers before the release of the next chapter!
I have only one scene to finish and then it'll be coding time, so the release will be out next week! Prepare your popcorn and set the timer, it'll surprise you ;-p
Last week I was finishing Sarah's scene, then was working on different path of this, kitchen scene and finished Jake's part: everything's good so far, not that much is left to do. I'll need about 2 days to finish the special part and then 2-3 days for coding and voilà!
As for the amount of done work: we've got 326 still renders and 23 animations.
Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

1610383281297.png

I won't lie, this pic was cropped to hide something... oh and you'll be pleasantly surprised when you see the back view ;-p

Last edited:

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
I'm confused Episode 3 is not remade yet, so I tried playing episode 3 but it looks like some things are not as the walkthrough suggests. I didn't tell Jake about the powers and at the end of episode 2, I had sex with megan and she gave a blowjob then before it ends she goes away. When I start episode 3 Jake somehow knows about the powers and tells me to use it on faith and I wake up alone in the bed?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I'm confused Episode 3 is not remade yet, so I tried playing episode 3 but it looks like some things are not as the walkthrough suggests. I didn't tell Jake about the powers and at the end of episode 2, I had sex with megan and she gave a blowjob then before it ends she goes away. When I start episode 3 Jake somehow knows about the powers and tells me to use it on faith and I wake up alone in the bed?
Hmm, I'll take a look at the code. Maybe some variables from remade eps don't match old ones. Thanks for the info!

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
super excited for this update, still staggered by how big of a difference there is in the remade graphics. I feel like this game became one of the best on the site over night

Reactions: Danxx1

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 981393

Hey guys!
I'm eager to say it's the final spoilers before the release of the next chapter!
I have only one scene to finish and then it'll be coding time, so the release will be out next week! Prepare your popcorn and set the timer, it'll surprise you ;-p
Last week I was finishing Sarah's scene, then was working on different path of this, kitchen scene and finished Jake's part: everything's good so far, not that much is left to do. I'll need about 2 days to finish the special part and then 2-3 days for coding and voilà!
As for the amount of done work: we've got 326 still renders and 23 animations.
Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 981394

I won't lie, this pic was cropped to hide something... oh and you'll be pleasantly surprised when you see the back view ;-p
Yummy! look at that twin Chocolate marshmallow, can't wait to bite on them in the next update

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: leon02457
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes