projman

Jun 6, 2017
I copied saves over from episode 3 chapter 1, and when I continue from the save, the game ends where the previous episode ended. Am I doing something wrong?

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Thank you for the pleasure to once again plunge into this wonderful game. Love and kindness to all, to the author of inspiration and patience :):):)(y)(y)(y)

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
I wouldn't say that. The remake has done wonders for the game and turned it from meh into a great game. I wasn't interested in the game at all before he started remaking it.
agreed. The remake is much better than the first version. I normally hate games that goes endlessly into remake rather than new content but this game really needed it.

Reactions: TheTrumanShow

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Continued to fix something that isn't broken just because the story continuation ideas ran out (n)
Milking (very advanced level).
Broken logic considering this dev has been staggering remakes and story continuation. If he was "milking" or "his ideas ran out" he'd have ceased all new chapters and just focused solely on remakes.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I copied saves over from episode 3 chapter 1, and when I continue from the save, the game ends where the previous episode ended. Am I doing something wrong?
The update is new remastered content for episode 3. There is no new content beyond episode 7.

I'll recommend having 2 sets of saves. I have one set of "old saves" from ep4 to ep7, and another set of "new saves" from ep1 to ep3. In my case, old saves start at page 21, new saves at page 1. Each time a new remastered chapter is complete, I delete their correspondent old saves. This way, when episode 8 get released, I continue from my old saves of episode 7; when a remastered episode 4 get released, I continue from my new saves of episode 3.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
The update is new remastered content for episode 3. There is no new content beyond episode 7.

I'll recommend having 2 sets of saves. I have one set of "old saves" from ep4 to ep7, and another set of "new saves" from ep1 to ep3. In my case, old saves start at page 21, new saves at page 1. Each time a new remastered chapter is complete, I delete their correspondent old saves. This way, when episode 8 get released, I continue from my old saves of episode 7; when a remastered episode 4 get released, I continue from my new saves of episode 3.
You have any saves that will allow me to experience the new scenes from this update?

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Broken logic considering this dev has been staggering remakes and story continuation. If he was "milking" or "his ideas ran out" he'd have ceased all new chapters and just focused solely on remakes.
It hurts of watching you brown-nose. You must be friends or family. ...or a sub-account of the developer himself...
Congratulations on your understanding of the logic when it takes longer to rework one part of the game than it previously took to create the original version of the WHOLE game. Let us add that this game has NEVER BEEN COMPLETED, which is unique in itself.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
in all this updates is there 1 wich i can play from first to last or do you have to have all different updates cause from the description i understand nothing....ch 3-ch 8 ch5??????WHAT????why make it so complicated, i get you understand cause you work with them but i as a fan come watch every now and then and lost your way of thinking

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
At the end of the yoga session - maybe is just me 'cos the story is absolutely understandable - seems to be missing one image (Sarah falling over MC)

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I'm about to start with the update and there's a little mishap right at the beginning. The script adresses the wrong starting image: "ep3ch1_special" instead of "ep3ch2_special".

Reactions: Cai1993

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
in all this updates is there 1 wich i can play from first to last or do you have to have all different updates cause from the description i understand nothing....ch 3-ch 8 ch5??????WHAT????why make it so complicated, i get you understand cause you work with them but i as a fan come watch every now and then and lost your way of thinking
It's one game. Each update includes all content. The naming of the updates show the content updated (new or remastered).

You can start a new game at any moment. Keep in mind, at the end of the remastered content, the game will ask you if you want to continue with old content or not. But you can continue (in this update case, with episode 4 till 7.

PS: If your comment (wich I quoted) was aimed at me, I'm not working with the devs or anything. I'm just a fan.

Reactions: sergesan

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
why doing Release schedule: Ep. 3RE -> Ep. 8 -> Ep. 4RE -> Ep. 9 -> Ep. 5RE -> Ep. 10 instead of going full RE till ep 8?

and does the 7.5 incest patch work with the actual RE?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
It's one game. Each update includes all content. The naming of the updates show the content updated (new or remastered).

You can start a new game at any moment. Keep in mind, at the end of the remastered content, the game will ask you if you want to continue with old content or not. But you can continue (in this update case, with episode 4 till 7.

PS: If your comment (wich I quoted) was aimed at me, I'm not working with the devs or anything. I'm just a fan.
no it was only a real question i had cause everytime i looked for this vn i didnt understand what is first or last with all the different extra updates....but thanks for explaining

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes