Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Quick question about the release schedule:

Will the remakes be caught up after Chapter 5 and is Chapter 10 going to be the end of the game or is that just where the dev stopped listing chapters?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
so this is a remake? and the download has all the episodes?
Nope... only part of it is remade... it does have all the episodes done sofar but the ones after Ep.3 Ch.2 are still the non-remade versions up to the episode and chapter where it started to get released in ' improved' form, or so I believe if you look at the green line in the OP. But I've gotten so confused by this alternating release pattern (remake old chapter/release new chapter) that I've totally given up on this game and will only revisit it after all of the previous episodes have been remade...coz I abso-f' ing-lutely hate to have to restart from the start every time to see what got changed in the remade episodes/chapters...
At this point I can't even remember what the VN was about.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
dude same here i cannot freakin understand what's what with this game which part are remade or upgraded or which part is released now... i have ep3 ch1 now this is ep3 ch2 WTH:WaitWhat:
Episode 3 chapter 2 just finishes off the rest of episode 3.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
dude same here i cannot freakin understand what's what with this game which part are remade or upgraded or which part is released now... i have ep3 ch1 now this is ep3 ch2 then i have ep7 ch2 special, WTH:WaitWhat:
The alternate renaming does help keep track of any mods or patches and whether they're updated or not. It's honestly not that bad, but as far as story... I can't remember. Need to start over again and just enjoy the scenes :4Head:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Why is it being released in chapters in the remake, though? The original was full episodes until the remake happened, this will obviously double or more the amount of releases to get caught up, another 8+ to get to chap 5, then hope they don't want to re-remake it.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I think I have a similar question as many here. Which point was the game improved? Will Episode 5 be the last episode that needs to be remade? I am waiting until the game is completely one style before playing again. So just wondering if the last one is Episode 5.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I think I have a similar question as many here. Which point was the game improved? Will Episode 5 be the last episode that needs to be remade? I am waiting until the game is completely one style before playing again. So just wondering if the last one is Episode 5.
Chapters 4 and 5 still need to be remade yes.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.3 Ch. 2 Special Remake] [Boring Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.88 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 574 MB

Original Mac Size: 3.86 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 557 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
After doing a search on the incest patch, I could not find an answer to whether v0.7.5 works on this build. What's the verdict?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes