Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys!
Feel free to join my , I post some fun pics with the girls there while finishing this release and there'll be development progress tweets as well. There're series with both Megan and Sarah there already, so yeah, will be glad to see you:p

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
can you release the most updated version for Mac
Download the Windows version, copy the game folder and replace the game folder in the Mac version (right click, show package contents) found at /Contents/resources/autorun
Presto, up to date Mac version !

austin2597

May 4, 2020
Download the Windows version, copy the game folder and replace the game folder in the Mac version (right click, show package contents) found at /Contents/resources/autorun
Presto, up to date Mac version !
I'm going to need some detailed instructions lol

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm going to need some detailed instructions lol
Right click on the mac game, choose show package contents.
You can see inside the app now. Go to /Contents/Resources/autorun. There is a folder in there called game. That's the folder you need to replace with the folder called game you will find in the windows version download.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Mind control? I mean, is like magic or something? Or it is something like... I don't know.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1625502108263.png

Hey guys!
Final previews are here and it only means that we're really close to the release! I basically need to finish a few last animations from the special scene and code everything and you'll get it! Meanwhile, I've started working on the script of the next episode. According to the plan, it'll be Episode 8 (not a remake, a completely new ep.) and believe me, it'll be very promising... and it'll be mostly about our MC, Sarah aaaand Megan of course! So expect a lot of action between them, heh. Anyways, I'll write more about it when I finish all the dialogues and will tell you some more details.

The schedule for this release will be posted pretty soon, just in a few days, and I'll stick to the same approach I did the previous time. The current patrons will get the game ahead of this schedule and the newly subscribed - on the release date according to it.

As for the current numbers: we've got 321 still images and 20 animations ready. Like I said, just a few animations are left only, so - it's really close!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1625502123068.png

That's only her first outfit from the upcoming special, the other one will be mind-blowing! ...and what she's going to do with it... oh my!

Last edited:

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
Wow, this teasers, whole game... Simply epic. I would like to wait for all remakes to be done before making a second attempt at it, but don't know if I'll manage! :D

• Love
Reactions: leon02457

austin2597

May 4, 2020
Right click on the mac game, choose show package contents.
You can see inside the app now. Go to /Contents/Resources/autorun. There is a folder in there called game. That's the folder you need to replace with the folder called game you will find in the windows version download.
thanks I downloaded wine and figured it out

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 1282336

Hey guys!
Final previews are here and it only means that we're really close to the release! I basically need to finish a few last animations from the special scene and code everything and you'll get it! Meanwhile, I've started working on the script of the next episode. According to the plan, it'll be Episode 8 (not a remake, a completely new ep.) and believe me, it'll be very promising... and it'll be mostly about our MC, Sarah aaaand Megan of course! So expect a lot of action between them, heh. Anyways, I'll write more about it when I finish all the dialogues and will tell you some more details.

The schedule for this release will be posted pretty soon, just in a few days, and I'll stick to the same approach I did the previous time. The current patrons will get the game ahead of this schedule and the newly subscribed - on the release date according to it.

As for the current numbers: we've got 321 still images and 20 animations ready. Like I said, just a few animations are left only, so - it's really close!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1282337

That's only her first outfit from the upcoming special, the other one will be mind-blowing! ...and what she's going to do with it... oh my!
WAY TO GO MY FAVOURITE DEV!!

You rocked it.

And don't forget you promised to give us more content with MEGAN .

YOU,NLT,Dr.pinkcake etc,. You are all atleast one level above of other Devs in terms of trust factor.

BigDGamer

Sep 2, 2019
There is a bug with the change to the new update. I never told Jake but at the start of chapter 3, his mom is making him clean the house and he wants me to modify her?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes