J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 1210484

Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed previous release and found a scene to your liking! Meanwhile, I've started working on its second half and a few scenes are completed already... and it means that I can start posting spoilers like usual!
The second chapter will be more variable and you'll be able to meet more girls (a few scenes with Faith, reworked and changed Sarah's scenes, new scene with Megan... and a new special scene!), it'll also have more locations and I hope you'll like its overall length. I can't say how many animations there will be exactly yet, but I bet you won't be left disappointed :p
The other important news I wanted to talk about is that I'm planning some changes in the tiers. I haven't really changed them since the very beginning except for a few minor things and now it's time to do it. I'll announce everything a bit later and change them in July only. Just wanted to tell you this beforehand so that it wouldn't be an unexpected surprise for you. For now I can say that it won't affect all of the tiers, just the two of them and I need to figure out the optimal way to implement them.
And I guess it has already become a tradition - the banner for the new chapter is made at 4K and the original is available here :)
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1210486

That's just a scene with Megan at the beginning... though it's not the only scene with her ;-p
Earlier the second half of Ep.3 didn't have much of her content, though why don't we change it, right? It won't hurt anyway!

View attachment 1210487

Are here any Emma's fans? I guess she can easily win a prize for the longest slow-burner and the biggest tease, heh!
Thanks you for sharing, johnelros.

PS: Am I seeing badly or is the image of Emma a little weird? I mean, is she on something (which would be weird because she's trying to grab something from her desk), or is her desk too low, or does she have too long legs?

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
PS: Am I seeing badly or is the image of Emma a little weird? I mean, is she on something (which would be weird because she's trying to grab something from her desk), or is her desk too low, or does she have too long legs?
I don't think she is bent over the desk enough :p :LOL: I think it's just the angle of the shot that makes it look a little different.

Feb 2, 2018
i am so confused with this timeline lol what the fuck is going on. How many episodes are there and what exactly is new in this update? Is this update nothing new in terms of story, just remade older stuff?

Feb 2, 2018
i feel like im watching inception while wasted. i get what the dev was trying to do but they should focus on either finishing the remaked then going back to normal story or finishing story with their new improved style and then go do remakes. ive been tapping the space bar like a crack head for 20 minutes trynna find the new megan scene. dont get me wrong though, still best game i've played -- cudous to boring games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1622476383896.png

Hey guys!
Hope you've walked into this Monday as determined as the MC in this pic!
Soo, I'm currently working on Faith's scene and its variations. One of them is fully done already, the other is in the "animation" process and overall it shouldn't take too long to finish... and then there'll be new Megan's scene. Can't wait to show you its previews! There'll be both: normal and hot ones!
As for the current progress: I've got 130 still renders and 3 finished animations. I had to fully rerender one of the animations this week, because... you won't believe... MC's balls decided to show their weird behavior. So I had to fix those, heh. Ask our editor - Mr. Puzzler, he'll confirm everything xD
Anyways, there'll be new previews soon: Megan, Sarah, Special scene - I've still got a lot to do and to show, and for now - Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1622476421888.png

*Sigh* It's sooooo good that she's a true nudist, right? :p
And if only you saw her other talents... oh my! Luckily she'll demonstrate everything in the new release already!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1623081580841.png

Hey guys!
I was moving to a new place this weekend and that's why this development update is a bit later than usual. Soo, that move ate some working hours on the weekend but luckily, I'm still going according to the schedule and it's not a big loss.
Faith's scene is finished, only a few minor things are left. I'll take care of them today-tomorrow and will start working on other scenes, and you'll get new spoilers, heh. The good thing is that all the animations for Faith's scene are finished and the rest will be done fast.
Anyways, the busiest part of my move is done and now it'll all be easy-peasy xD
As for the progress: we've got 144 still images and 7 animations.
Hey guys!
I was moving to a new place this weekend and that's why this development update is a bit later than usual. Soo, that move ate some working hours on the weekend but luckily, I'm still going according to the schedule and it's not a big loss.
Faith's scene is finished, only a few minor things are left. I'll take care of them today-tomorrow and will start working on other scenes, and you'll get new spoilers, heh. The good thing is that all the animations for Faith's scene are finished and the rest will be done fast.
Anyways, the busiest part of my move is done and now it'll all be easy-peasy xD
As for the progress: we've got 144 still images and 7 animations.

1623081614499.png

Guess who's the winner there :p

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So I see from the OP that there's remade episodes?

How does one go about doing these? Is it like some choice you make in game?

And is it better to continue on with the episodes until 10 or wait for all these remakes?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So I see from the OP that there's remade episodes?

How does one go about doing these? Is it like some choice you make in game?

And is it better to continue on with the episodes until 10 or wait for all these remakes?
no choice if the scenes have been remade you get those, if not you get the old ones.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
no choice if the scenes have been remade you get those, if not you get the old ones.
Oh alright thanks for clarifying, in that case worth getting into right now despite what I assume will be a quality dip from remade scenes transitioning to non-remade episodes further in?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Oh alright thanks for clarifying, in that case worth getting into right now despite what I assume will be a quality dip from remade scenes transitioning to non-remade episodes further in?
the original quality is average to above. The new stuff is tremendous, not top tier as far as animations go but pretty darn good. Dev has a good eye for sex scenes and the structure of a picture in general and that shines through no matter what imo.
I know that isn't a definitive answer but i'd say give it a try, it's not a super long game at this point anyway

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1623661590391.png

Hey guys!
New week, new spoilers... and some news!
I'll start with the development progress. And will start with saying that the week was pretty good! I've managed to finally finish posing and rendering all Faith's scenes, Megan's scene is also done (finishing rendering last frames of her animations ATM) and I've started to work on Sarah's remade scene. And it's very promising! I'm not sure yet how it'll turn out because I've never animated something like this before, nor I saw it other games, but it'll be an interesting challenge for me and hopefully you'll like the results! The scene is very hot... at least in my imagination, heh. And considering the point where the game is now, I'll need to finish this Sarah's scene and its variations, then take care of the dinner scene and the special. So there's not that much left to do and it's great! Can't wait to see your reaction already ;-)
Overall progress right now: 196 still renders and 11 animations.
And as for the news: I announced changes in the tiers at the end of May and I think I'm ready to speak about them. Sadly, but I'll need to remove $1 tier because at the current state it competes with $2 one without any noticeable benefits for both sides. $1 Patrons get the game together with the public release, while Patreon itself cuts off most part of it. I'm still very grateful for your support guys, you and other patrons do much more than 99% of the players and I really appreciate your contribution to the development of the game. Without you the game wouldn't be where it is now, I'm sure about it. And again, sadly, but some changes should be done at the moment. And the second change is: $2 tier will be a welcome one from now on, you'll have the access to the game like before and it'll be earlier than public release, but I'll move the walkthrough one level higher to $5 tier.
For Patrons who subscribed to annual tiers: I'll send the special version of the game to you as soon as it's ready to compensate the changes: $1 annual Patrons will get the version I'm working on right now, $2 annual Patrons will get this and the next release together with two walkthroughs. Also, if you subscribed in June and want me to refund your pledge, feel free to text me via personal messages.
The changes will be implemented in July only, because I don't want it to be an unpleasant surprise for you. $5 and higher tiers will remain the same, hope you understand the need of changes and okay with them, and again - I'm always open for suggestions and conversation, feel free to text me. :)
And like always, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1623661635231.png
1623661663455.png

Choose your camp!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes