Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Emma's scene
Dr. Wood's scene (2 variations)
Megan's scene (2 variations)
Attic scene with Sarah
Sarah's night scene (3 variations)
Special scene

Yea, you can't use pp in each of them but no matter how you count, the number isn't two;)
for me it ends with the black dude holding a gun on you and another chick who has his briefcases, one with drugs and one with money. i even loaded an earlier save, still same ending.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
for me it ends with the black dude holding a gun on you and another chick who has his briefcases, one with drugs and one with money. i even loaded an earlier save, still same ending.
This update is the remake of Ep. 3 part 1, the scene with the briefcases is the end of Ep. 7 part 2.
Ep.3 starts at morning after Mc/mom had a funny evening, after they ordered food from mc's former boss (first sex scene MC/mom).

Reactions: Boring Games

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
is there walkthrough??
bcoz same happened to me 2 scenes n that's it!
so i load my save it shows like 2 scenes then end, wtf?
Guys you all should watch Nolan movie "Tenet" at least. He makes UPDATES IN PAST VERSIONS. 1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hitman225

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
why does he have to make it confusing?
He isn't making it "confusing" - it is actually being posted multiple times on EVERY SINGLE PAGE of this thread. Why, you ask? Because "basic reading comprehension" is a lost art it seems ...

Reactions: symptom1818

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
He isn't making it "confusing" - it is actually being posted multiple times on EVERY SINGLE PAGE of this thread. Why, you ask? Because "basic reading comprehension" is a lost art it seems ...
i saw that, i read it, i just don't get why my saves were from a different version when i last saved with the other remake version.

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Guys you all should watch Nolan movie "Tenet" at least. He makes UPDATES IN PAST VERSIONS.
Hahahaha, that is exactly what Boring Games is doing. He time-travels back to the past and change the fate of MC, as long as he got time and resource.

poptawt

May 8, 2020
I've got a shit load of missing images starting in ch.3. and ive searched the thread and see people saying "that shouldnt happen if you progress normally/no skips" and i did and it's happening...what do i do?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I've got a shit load of missing images starting in ch.3. and ive searched the thread and see people saying "that shouldnt happen if you progress normally/no skips" and i did and it's happening...what do i do?
You aren't missing them, I defined them in a bit wrong way back then, but anyways they show up, so don't worry about that message

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Well, I got the game on my phone, where I still have saves from previous update, it's one of my favourite games so. xD

But even when I load a save where MC had lots of fun with Megan just before CH3, I still don't get any new scenes with Megan from this update, I get the doctor scene and Sarah's bj and that's about it.

Am I doing something wrong or should I start a fresh game to get it?

Some pointers would be nice.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Well, I got the game on my phone, where I still have saves from previous update, it's one of my favourite games so. xD

But even when I load a save where MC had lots of fun with Megan just before CH3, I still don't get any new scenes with Megan from this update, I get the doctor scene and Sarah's bj and that's about it.

Am I doing something wrong or should I start a fresh game to get it?

Some pointers would be nice.
Doc and Sarah (alternative) have lewd scenes in this release, correct + there's a special scene with Megan. Other scenes are not sexual. Oh, and you'll need to use different routes to unlock all Sarah's scenes.

Reactions: FatBoizSlim

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
i have played the old version before and it was very good.. this remake kinda feels rushed. lot of things are skipped which kinda breaks the story for me
will those parts that are skipped be back ??

• Thinking Face

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
i have played the old version before and it was very good.. this remake kinda feels rushed. lot of things are skipped which kinda breaks the story for me
will those parts that are skipped be back ??
Ermm... what is "skipped" exactly?

tails

Jun 2, 2017
is there a way i can download older episodes? the remake comes with ep 7, c 2 but it doesn't open

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Played latest update. Update quality was good but the quantity seems a bit lacking. We'll, there's always next time. I said before that it would awesome and most of us would highly appreciate it if you continued the remake then progress the story as most of us plays the remake. A thought for your shower time?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
is there a way i can download older episodes? the remake comes with ep 7, c 2 but it doesn't open
All the episodes are included in the current download package.
To play the remade content you obviously have to start from a save that is at the end of ep. 2.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes