D

Deleted member 2237523

How to unlock this one? I already play ch 3 new update.

Mar 14, 2019
Lol, okay, we hear you man. And since you believe we're doing it all wrong, we had a discussion and decided to leave:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cuz, fuck those "unnecessary improvements"... And yep, there's a release schedule in the OP, you can check it from time to time and you'll have an idea of what to expect in the following releases;)
I'd rather see those improvements after the game's finished (if ever), given how a lot of projects follow the philosophy of ever slower development, followed by milking the patreon, and riding off into the sunset, before the thing is completed.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
So it is not a complete remake?
No, it's not a remake in the true sense. They are redoing the renders and animations for the old portions of the game in sections. Their decision and they still provide timely content updates also.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
No, it's not a remake in the true sense. They are redoing the renders and animations for the old portions of the game in sections. Their decision and they still provide timely content updates also.
Now I reached the scene where MC got the glasses. So basically it was that moment the renderer changed or something?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Now I reached the scene where MC got the glasses. So basically it was that moment the render changed or something?
Apologies - but I have not played the remade portions, so I cannot say one way or the other where it stops. But I would think you would notice where the new/good images are and the old ones all of a sudden start showing up.

whyareugeh

Mar 26, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP3CH1SE.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
honestly i hate your ports because it doesn't compatible with any mods

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Now I reached the scene where MC got the glasses. So basically it was that moment the renderer changed or something?
That was the time when Boring Games got the new GPU and quality dramatically went up.
The thing with the glasses was a very convenient way (back then) to transition from the old to the new HQ renders.

He has since started to bring the early episodes up to scratch but this takes time so he's alternating between "new content" episodes and "remade / improved" old ones.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
so after ep 5 remake the whole thing is up to date right? i'm itching to jump back in but i want to see it all in one piece. the remake quality is so high that i feel it's not worth it to play it with the old renders.

Reactions: LWtbo
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes