Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
You continue it then. I've left the word file on my patreon. I'm not putting in all those hours over again. People are starting get entitled a bit. I have a life too, I love this community, and have spent countless hours breaking my back for it, and I will continue to do so, but let's make something clear. I don't owe anybody anything.
We understand Zoey, we're just sad because you're one of the best modders and WT makers on the site so when you drop a project we get bummed that you're stepping back, not that you owe us anything. Thanks for working on it for us up to now though.

Reactions: yandex

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
We understand Zoey, we're just sad because you're one of the best modders and WT makers on the site so when you drop a project we get bummed that you're stepping back, not that you owe us anything. Thanks for working on it for us up to now though.
The sad faces I can understand, but when someone quotes one of my posts and writes is caps (which is the equivalent or screaming on the internet), I gotta respond to that.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Great game!! ALL the girls are HOT! Except for Ange! Not only is she ugly she just pisses me off. I wish there was a way to skip over her and head start for the Aunt.

• Haha
Reactions: yandex

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
B.G. are you there?

Anyway, I have a question: If I want to watch every scene, must I start a new play through from the beginning?; and the old walkthrough is still working or do I wait for a new one to choose the right option in order to achieve the path with MC´s mom?

Cheers Pal

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
B.G. are you there?

Anyway, I have a question: If I want to watch every scene, must I start a new play through from the beginning?; and the old walkthrough is still working or do I wait for a new one to choose the right option in order to achieve the path with MC´s mom?

Cheers Pal
You can just have a few saves at different choices instead of starting over and over again, it'll be easier.
As for the walkthrough: The official walkthrough uploaded here is pretty outdated and I've never tested WT Mod myself so can't say anything about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: leon02457

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
B.G. are you there?

Cheers Pal
Hi mate
But considering the new content that you added: should I start a new game to watch every single new scene: especially about Megan?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Hi mate
But considering the new content that you added: should I start a new game to watch every single new scene: especially about Megan?
The majority of Megan's scenes are in 1st, 2nd and 7th episode (if we take the gallery scenes with remade visuals only). There's not much content with her in the latest release. So you can either start a new game or load your saves, if you have any and open her scenes like this. It all depends on the choices you make during the game.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
The majority of Megan's scenes are in 1st, 2nd and 7th episode (if we take the gallery scenes with remade visuals only). There's not much content with her in the latest release. So you can either start a new game or load your saves, if you have any and open her scenes like this. It all depends on the choices you make during the game.
Therefore, you (by the way B.G., Are you a single developer or do you have a crew working with you?) didn't make any new scene from Megan in this last remake, right?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Therefore, you (by the way B.G., Are you a single developer or do you have a crew working with you?) didn't make any new scene from Megan in this last remake, right?
Yep, I'm a single dev, though I do have an editor who really helps with polishing my writings, heh.
As for this release - there're two short scenes with Megan, but they aren't even included in the gallery and the actual lewd scenes with her are planned for the next release and I guess for the every next one. So we'll have a lot of her starting from the next build :p

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Where does this episode end. It ended with cuming on Sarah in my case and she saying that she wanted to take a bath now. I think this episode was short with scenes with Dr. Wood and Sarah or did I miss any other scenes.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Yep, I'm a single dev, though I do have an editor who really helps with polishing my writings, heh.
As for this release - there're two short scenes with Megan, but they aren't even included in the gallery and the actual lewd scenes with her are planned for the next release and I guess for the every next one. So we'll have a lot of her starting from the next build :p
Thanks for the explanation B.G.

After playing this release, I will write you through discord, as I usual do, to share some feelings and thoughts about this loved game of yours.

Stay safe and tuned !

Reactions: Boring Games

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, First time played and I'm guessing once you have finished the remake version the choices previously don't add up?? I'm only asking as I didn't tell that idiot Jake about the new job and the MC's abilities and when the mc visits faith she is naked and the conversation with Jake about helping him out after being caught messing with his mom after the party and it says the MC told him?? In fact I avoided all content that could include this idiot including with Sarah. Should I stop playing now as I don't want to stumble across any content that includes sharing even if I previously avoided it?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone please share a save with the full gallery unlocked.

The Gallery Unlocker Mod hasn't been updated.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes