Dec 8, 2020
Just a quick clarification, help a brother out. Downloading this will have all the content the game has? or is there previous episodes i should download and play in order? I previously downloaded a version of this game named Episode7Chapter2 that is also 3.4gb as opposed to this one Episode3Chapter1.. so logically i thought that episode 7 would come after episode 3 I'm just not sure anymore. Thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP3CH1SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Last edited:

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
Just a quick clarification, help a brother out. Downloading this will have all the content the game has? or is there previous episodes i should download and play in order? I previously downloaded a version of this game named Episode7Chapter2 that is also 3.4gb as opposed to this one Episode3Chapter1.. so logically i thought that episode 7 would come after episode 3 I'm just not sure anymore. Thanks.
The developer is remaking Chapters 1-5(currently starting chapter 3 remake) while also developing new content (chapters 6+) in an alternating manner. So currently Chapters 1,2,6,7 have an updated style with better animations and picture quality while Chapters 3-5 are still stuck with the older quality waiting to be remade.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the only thing i hate about your game is how you dictate where we shoot our loads
we should be able to cum inside otherwise its a fucking waste at least thats my opinion anyways
other then that no other complaints so far anyways

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
My only wish is to finally have some action with Emma.
Doesn't matter if romance, mind control or submissive for instance but I wanna fuck her SO BAD!

Reactions: WaltS

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
the only thing i hate about your game is how you dictate where we shoot our loads
we should be able to cum inside otherwise its a fucking waste at least thats my opinion anyways
OMFG, Thank you.

Reactions: str8up

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.3 Ch. 1 Special Remake] [Boring Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 3.2GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (522MB):
Compressed version for LINUX (520MB):
Compressed version for MAC (520MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, I don't get the versioning system for this game. Did we regress from episode 7 to episode 3? Can someone please explain this better for my dumb ass. Thanks.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I agree with this also....player should have the choice where to cum.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnJG
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes