Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Boring Games I feel like you should catch up to the last released chapter with remake instead of continuing the story in old version. Cause the after playing remake old version seems really crappy (no offense).

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
Completely OUTSTANDING!
I went through the first 2 episodes and half of the third.. the difference between the original and the remade version makes me craving more the remake than the new content.. Absolutely

And then the sharing route.. OMG lovely.. I'm not a fan of the 'classic' NTR content, I mean the MC gets cuckold 'cause he's a complete moron, but I could say quite the same for the Harem route too.. It's funny and it's hot but (my personal opinion) that's the main difference between a game and a GOOD game.. I'm not interested in every single woman I meet so why should'nt they have some fun with other people?! do I feel betrayed? AT ALL!! A bit different for Farah.. She's gorgeous, really, but she's also a super dick-lover and that's why I see her more like a lover so I don't have any problem in sharing her in, let's say, some special moments..

There's nothing else to say! One of my top 3 games!
Thank you dev and I really hope you can continue like this for many many other episodes!

• Love
Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Completely OUTSTANDING!
I went through the first 2 episodes and half of the third.. the difference between the original and the remade version makes me craving more the remake than the new content.. Absolutely

And then the sharing route.. OMG lovely.. I'm not a fan of the 'classic' NTR content, I mean the MC gets cuckold 'cause he's a complete moron, but I could say quite the same for the Harem route too.. It's funny and it's hot but (my personal opinion) that's the main difference between a game and a GOOD game.. I'm not interested in every single woman I meet so why should'nt they have some fun with other people?! do I feel betrayed? AT ALL!! A bit different for Farah.. She's gorgeous, really, but she's also a super dick-lover and that's why I see her more like a lover so I don't have any problem in sharing her in, let's say, some special moments..

There's nothing else to say! One of my top 3 games!
Thank you dev and I really hope you can continue like this for many many other episodes!
Thanks! Will keep on working hard:p

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Doesn't this game usually leak pretty quickly? I know the dev mentioned something in an update about implementing measures to prevent it from leaking so fast. Wonder what he did?

" I've done a few steps to prevent its leaking so fast, so let's see if it's working or not... let's call it an experiment :p "

But, maybe I'm not remembering right, and this is normal for this game.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Doesn't this game usually leak pretty quickly? I know the dev mentioned something in an update about implementing measures to prevent it from leaking so fast. Wonder what he did?

" I've done a few steps to prevent its leaking so fast, so let's see if it's working or not... let's call it an experiment :p "

But, maybe I'm not remembering right, and this is normal for this game.
Yess you are right.

Comparing with the time took for previous updates leaks I think this update is taking
more time.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Depends how it's done I guess. DRM and other types of preventions isn't something that's going to make me jump tiers to get an update. Hell, I refuse to buy normal games from any place other than GOG, because any form of DRM or piracy prevention is anti-consumer. So if anything, as a lower tiered supporter, I'm more likely to just drop that support altogether.

I'm not going to do that here, because I think this is one of best games on this site, and one of my personal favorites, so I'll just wait a week or so for the non special edition if it comes to that. But, I very well may re-evaluate my support next month though, depending on what preventions were used or done here.

There's just no way I'd ever feel comfortable paying $15+ or something for a drip-fed visual novel that updates bimonthly or so with no guarantee of it ever finishing. To me, that's just highway robbery at that price. I don't blame devs for setting those prices if they have some people who're willing to pay it, but for me, there's literally no game on this site that I feel is worth that for an update. The most I'd pay for an update is 5 bucks or so, and when you finish the game I'll give a one time sub of around $50 or so effectively "buying" the finished product.

So, good luck to the dev. I hope it maximizes your profits for the update, but be careful what you're doing to fight a battle you'll never win. When it comes to DRM and other preventions, the only losers are your paying customers.

kalpo

Oct 25, 2019
so the next update is close i assume?Also can anyone confirm whether the episode 1 and 2 had undergone a remake or not?Coz it seems the renders of Episode 3 are quite below average considering what he delivered for episode 1 and 2 and the same goes for the animations.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
so the next update is close i assume?Also can anyone confirm whether the episode 1 and 2 had undergone a remake or not?Coz it seems the renders of Episode 3 are quite below average considering what he delivered for episode 1 and 2 and the same goes for the animations.
Eps 1,2 are fully remade already, 3-5 will be remade. You can check the OP to see the release schedule

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes