Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I appreciate the work that goes into remaking the previous chapters and the comparisons make it clear this is a true remake. Characters are in different poses and wearing different outfits. Why not go the easy route and just re-render using higher render settings or better lighting?
Well, even just re-rendering would take quite a lot of time, plus there'd be bad lighting and other issues. So it'd be a half-measure and wouldn't add much to the game. I decided to go full, heh.

And it's not about higher settings and number of iterations only, you need to tweak a lot of other parameters as well.

Easy example: a render with bad textures, lighting, expressions and so on will be equally bad at 100 and 15k iterations. The latter example just won't have noise/grain effect

monte91

May 6, 2017
im missing a lot of scenes in the gallery, but do more unlock past the remade content cause i stopped at ep2?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1618849143882.png

Hey guys!
Spoilers time! I should start with saying that it wasn't the most productive week and I managed to do around 90 renders only and the reason is pretty simple: I got vaccinated. Can't say I had any terrible side-effects except for headache during the first day (I just took a few painkillers and it was gone) but the overall feeling was so-so for about 3 days after it. You're always sleepy and feel like the battery in your body needs to be recharged, lol.
Anyways, about the progress: I've started working on Sarah's scenes for this episode and one of them is finished already + finished a little scene with Megan, there'll be a few more with her in this ep. About Sarah's scenes - like always they'll be pretty variable depending on your routes and hopefully you'll like the changes I made in the old scene when she comes to MC's room at night. It should be hot, first renders from this scene will be done today already ;-p
As for the overall progress: 193 still renders and 9 animations are done at the moment, it's about 30% of Episode 3.

Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1618849182028.png

The Doc is wild, you should see that!

Ntrancer

Feb 28, 2021
Maybe bi. Sarah's pretty up front about desiring you when things get more involved. She's probably trying to fight back some nerves cause she's showing you a dress iirc.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1619453788704.png

Hey guys!
Hope you've started this week great! I'm here again with some spoilers ;)
Sooo, the week was much more productive compared to the previous one and it's awesome. I've managed to finish another Sarah's scene and 1.5 are still left to do.... and they look hot so far! I think you'll like her new outfit and kinky things she's up to. There'll be hot scenes with other girls but Sarah is definitely the main star of the 3rd episode and she won't let you down, that's for sure!
When I'm done with her current scenes, there'll be a huge scene with Faith, Megan (ohhhhh) and I'll get back to Sarah again, heh.
As for the overall progress: 228 still images and 14 animations are finished at the moment, about 45% of the episode is posed.
Stay tuned guys and have a great week, I'll talk to you soon!

1619453830136.png
1619453841635.png

These are the renders I needed to do to include into other renders.... does it make them renders in square, hmm...
Anyways, do you think she got better? :p

Marroni

Oct 8, 2018
View attachment 1164288

Hey guys!
Hope you've started this week great! I'm here again with some spoilers ;)
Sooo, the week was much more productive compared to the previous one and it's awesome. I've managed to finish another Sarah's scene and 1.5 are still left to do.... and they look hot so far! I think you'll like her new outfit and kinky things she's up to. There'll be hot scenes with other girls but Sarah is definitely the main star of the 3rd episode and she won't let you down, that's for sure!
When I'm done with her current scenes, there'll be a huge scene with Faith, Megan (ohhhhh) and I'll get back to Sarah again, heh.
As for the overall progress: 228 still images and 14 animations are finished at the moment, about 45% of the episode is posed.
Stay tuned guys and have a great week, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1164289
View attachment 1164290

These are the renders I needed to do to include into other renders.... does it make them renders in square, hmm...
Anyways, do you think she got better? :p
I hope you can play the game without a CPU ... GPU system

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes