D

Deleted member 2237523

So sarah sex scene is not avoidable right? I have one playthrough not talking to her three times, but still have sex scene with her.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I'd like to know why you always bring up WrestleMania in this thread..
I'd just like it to stop. Not even on topic. I unfollowed the thread cause half the notifications were from this guy posting random stuff. Theres definitely a language barrier here and hes got a positive energy so I did my best to let it go, but its really getting out of hand...

Reactions: DanThaMan

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1618284206445.png

Hey guys!
Sorry for posting spoilers later today but here they are in the end!
About the progress during last week: I've finished the scene with Dr. Wood and it has a lot of animations which turned out quite good, IMO. You know sometimes Daz just won't let you animate something the way you want but seems this time it decided "Nah, let it be easier for you this time boy", heh. Anyways, her scene is done and I can go further. Next big step will be finishing all Sarah's scenes in this episode and she's got plenty of screen-time in the ep, so it'll take a while. I think I'll post something with her next week or the week after (I still got some juicy pics with our Doc and want to share them with you).
As for the overall progress after the 2nd week of rendering: we've got 113 still images and 9 animations, about 20% of the entire episode is done. So far I like how the visuals turn out and hope to deliver the release as soon as possible guys!

Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

1618284279117.png
1618284306456.png

First or second?
I couldn't decide myself, to be hones xD

Mar 31, 2020
is there a game where you use some kind of mind control (magic) on your "landlady" and say something like "addicted to cocks" and it goes all ntr (sharing maybe) like the spellbook?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
is there a game where you use some kind of mind control (magic) on your "landlady" and say something like "addicted to cocks" and it goes all ntr (sharing maybe) like the spellbook?
Lab rats 1 springs to mind: you use drugs and then train the women/girls accordingly to kink(s)

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate the work that goes into remaking the previous chapters and the comparisons make it clear this is a true remake. Characters are in different poses and wearing different outfits. Why not go the easy route and just re-render using higher render settings or better lighting?

Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 130 Votes