johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1617613534045.png

Hey guys!
It's Monday and according to my dictionary it means spoilers! I've already started to miss such Mondays to be honest!
Well, so the first week of working in Daz is over and I've almost managed to finish the first big scene of Episode 3. Trust me, Dr. Wood has never been sooooo hot before! I've also finished a few shorter scenes but there's still a lot of stuff left to do. But we'll get there one day!
The progress so far is: 88 still renders and 5 completed animations. + there're a few more animations posed and they're waiting to be rendered but I don't count them... yet :p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1617613607751.png

I'll tell you a secret - there's another shot with her from a different angle ^^

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
ep3_preview_1440p.png

Hey guys!
Hope everyone has checked out the latest release and enjoyed it. I've got a lot of feedback from you and want to thank you for it, it's always much appreciated and helps me understand if I'm doing everything in the right way!
We've also hit the number of 500 Patrons - WOW! To be honest, I wouldn't believe if someone said we'd ever hit it, especially somewhere at the very beginning of the development. But we did and it's great! Thank you all for your support and trust in the project, it really means a lot to me. On my end, I promise you guys, to keep on improving and get better with each development iteration! :)
Speaking about the development: the script of the next episode is redone and sent to be edited and polished... and I've started posing and rendering it already of course!
Sooo yep, according to the schedule the next release will be Episode 3 Remake. Some scenes were slightly changed, some were added, just in case if you're afraid you'll lose the scenes you liked - don't worry, all the girls get the equal amount of attention they did and no lewd scene were hurt, you have my word here!
About the release date: initially I didn't want to split Ep.3 into chapters because it wasn't so big compared to other episodes, but after the new changes it gained some weight, and currently it's about the size of latest Ep.7 (both chapters included). So, I'll look how fast the visual part is done and if I don't have all of the renders in about two months - I'll release first half of the ep. Just not to make you wait for too long... Just a little reminder: Episode 3 was concentrated around Sarah mostly + there was a scene with Dr. Wood. Ep.3 RE will have all the scenes with Sarah+ new ones, Dr. Wood's scene is kept and got much hotter + Megan will have more screen time now and you'll love it! (I know how much you like her :p)).
And that's all for now, soon I'll be ready to post some spoilers!

Last edited:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 1124979

Hey guys!
Hope everyone has checked out the latest release and enjoyed it. I've got a lot of feedback from you and want to thank you for it, it's always much appreciated and helps me understand if I'm doing everything in the right way!
We've also hit the number of 500 Patrons - WOW! To be honest, I wouldn't believe if someone said we'd ever hit it, especially somewhere at the very beginning of the development. But we did and it's great! Thank you all for your support and trust in the project, it really means a lot to me. On my end, I promise you guys, to keep on improving and get better with each development iteration! :)
Speaking about the development: the script of the next episode is redone and sent to be edited and polished... and I've started posing and rendering it already of course!
Sooo yep, according to the schedule the next release will be Episode 3 Remake. Some scenes were slightly changed, some were added, just in case if you're afraid you'll lose the scenes you liked - don't worry, all the girls get the equal amount of attention they did and no lewd scene were hurt, you have my word here!
About the release date: initially I didn't want to split Ep.3 into chapters because it wasn't so big compared to other episodes, but after the new changes it gained some weight, and currently it's about the size of latest Ep.7 (both chapters included). So, I'll look how fast the visual part is done and if I don't have all of the renders in about two months - I'll release first half of the ep. Just not to make you wait for too long... Just a little reminder: Episode 3 was concentrated around Sarah mostly + there was a scene with Dr. Wood. Ep.3 RE will have all the scenes with Sarah+ new ones, Dr. Wood's scene is kept and got much hotter + Megan will have more screen time now and you'll love it! (I know how much you like her :p)).
And that's all for now, soon I'll be ready to post some spoilers!
Holysh.t that some real pose

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Maybe a dumb question, but does anyone have the version of the game from before the remasters?

I love the remasters but I want to replay the old versions! They were pretty different :)

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Maybe a dumb question, but does anyone have the version of the game from before the remasters?

I love the remasters but I want to replay the old versions! They were pretty different :)
I have but I can only give the link...do you ok with that baby

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
When will the MAC update be released?
Just download the windows version and copy the game folder. Then delve inside the Mac app (right click, show package contents and go to /Contents/resourses/autorun) and replace the game folder with the Windows one. Done.
BTW, it's Mac (short for MacIntosh), not MAC.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes