Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
Hey, so I just finished Chapter 2 and the game warns, that the next chapters are not yet remade. Is it worth to wait for the remake, or should I continue?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, so I just finished Chapter 2 and the game warns, that the next chapters are not yet remade. Is it worth to wait for the remake, or should I continue?
MY recommendation is that you should make a SAVE that is clearly for the end of the remade content, then CONTINUE. The wait between NEW chapters is not to bad, but if you wait for chapters 3, 4, 5, and part of 6 to be remade then it's a long wait. So, make a save that let's you EASILY go back and enjoy the remade content as it is released, then ALSO have EASY saves to continue the story. :) For myself this seems to be the best balance of waiting and playing.

For myself I do NOT plan to replay the remade chapters until they are all done, but WILL play the NEW stuff as it comes out... Probably, maybe.. OK I admit that I WILL check out the remade graphics. :)

Just a thought.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Tried a new game with the public version, had the scene with scene with the mother at the end of chap 3, and when starting chap 4, it start with us "forcing" her. Is this a bug due to new variables ?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Tried a new game with the public version, had the scene with scene with the mother at the end of chap 3, and when starting chap 4, it start with us "forcing" her. Is this a bug due to new variables ?
What scene are you talking about? There're no lewd scenes with Megan in Ep.3, and no forcing scenes at all:unsure:

Reactions: leon02457

Repuci

May 1, 2017
What scene are you talking about? There're no lewd scenes with Megan in Ep.3, and no forcing scenes at all:unsure:
My bad :FacePalm:, it was at the end of Chap 2*. Finished the scene with the "spiced" food, and when passing at chap 3, non reworked, got the scene when trying to have sex with her, and she push us and leave

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
My bad :FacePalm:, it was at the end of Chap 2*. Finished the scene with the "spiced" food, and when passing at chap 3, non reworked, got the scene when trying to have sex with her, and she push us and leave
Yep, that's a bug that was fixed already actually in the latest release.
Aaaand... seems you've downloaded older Ep2Ch2 RE version from post 3,300... which is not the latest public release and doesn't have both chapters of Ep.7. (But that's actually my fault, I posted wrong links in Discord and they got here sooner than I fixed them).
Anyways, back to your problem: it was a bug indeed and it's fixed. If you want to play new Ep.7 (Ch 1-2), you'll need to download the game again (either from the OP here or from my discord).

Sorry for the inconveniences with the links, my bad... I didn't expect someone would post public version here so soon, lol, especially considering that the special was leaked a week ago...

Reactions: Repuci

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
can someone post an updated compressed version then too because the one i got has a couple variables mistakes, nothing too crazy but i remember noticing a couple.
Great game btw, has quickly become one of my favorites!

Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
can someone post an updated compressed version then too because the one i got has a couple variables mistakes, nothing too crazy but i remember noticing a couple.
Great game btw, has quickly become one of my favorites!
Compressed version is fine actually. it's also Ep.7 Ch.2 (the polished build)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I remembered MC's mother once had a small tattoo and removed it. She said little scar left after this.
Has anyone noticed at whether she does really have that scar somewhere? I always forget it hah.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
We have a good developed story with mom and sis. Now I'm just waiting for the Emma story to be developed. She's beautiful and good woman. I'd like the MC to finally have a chance with her and make her forget about that asshole. :love:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
We have a good developed story with mom and sis. Now I'm just waiting for the Emma story to be developed. She's beautiful and good woman. I'd like the MC to finally have a chance with her and make her forget about that asshole. :love:
Word! (y)

Reactions: Qmil679

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
I wonder if the remade episodes will also have changes to the story / dialogues, or is it only about improvement of renders?

Also wanted to say that this game is a gem. Both Megan and Sarah are smoking hot. The double date in restaurant - Megan just blew my mind with her outfit. Definitely looking forward to next updates, especially Megan's seduction of Sarah and pregnancy risk talk and/or pregnancy itself :love:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes