Sak

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, have to agree that the Megan design is incredibly good. Maybe the best of any woman in any game I've played so far. Most games I need the control aspect to truly find an encounter hot, but Megan's pre-control stuff is still incredibly good.
Yup, She is incredible.
PLease suggest similar games in which Megan like MILF is there.

disnehater

Sep 12, 2020
Just to clarify episode 7 (and beyond) won't be reworked because it will be be developed with the same quality as the remade episodes? Episodes 3 to 6 (partially) are the only ones to be reworked?

Beru

Mar 21, 2018
Funny Fact:

I've started playing the new version from the beginning and after the first discussion in the bathroom, while trying to check if his mom is willing to "help" him releasing the tension, when he's alone in the bathroom, his cast is magically moved to his left hand... and in his bedroom it goes back to his right hand! :D

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Funny Fact:

I've started playing the new version from the beginning and after the first discussion in the bathroom, while trying to check if his mom is willing to "help" him releasing the tension, when he's alone in the bathroom, his cast is magically moved to his left hand... and in his bedroom it goes back to his right hand! :D
Take a closer look at that first image. You're seeing the MC's reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes