mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
"As his tenant you have almost the same DNA structure"
Damn, Covid housing crisis has made this relationships very personal lmao

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
I wonder if the remade episodes will also have changes to the story / dialogues, or is it only about improvement of renders?

Also wanted to say that this game is a gem. Both Megan and Sarah are smoking hot. The double date in restaurant - Megan just blew my mind with her outfit. Definitely looking forward to next updates, especially Megan's seduction of Sarah and pregnancy risk talk and/or pregnancy itself :love:
Agree, there's people that dislike those "ridiculous" outfits, but I personally think those exotic dresses are one of the main selling points of the game and hope the developer will use them more often.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I looked at the comparison pictures and have determined that the ladies have gotten some Sun and now have TANS. :) Hmm, of course it COULD be that they ate some Chocolate Chip Cookies and the AWESOME magical powers have created the INCREDIBLE changes. :)

Love the game, look forward to the new content AND the new remade chapters. :) Take care, stay safe, and add Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. :)

Just a thought

• Star-struck
Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I have reached the end of the updated version, but I do not remember the girl from the last screenshot.
Latest version was Ep.7 Ch.2... seems like you've missed the entire episode.
It starts after the remake warning and all the older eps (3-6).

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes