the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP7CH2SE(1.2).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* new * (when you enter the main gallery screen from the main menu you have to enter a MC name used for the replays or keep an already given name.)

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: FatBoizSlim

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
The Mom in this game is outstanding. ❤
And the titfuck scene in Hallowen Episode was the best I have ever seen.
I've quoted that as well, but "BEST POV Titfuck" also the follow up shot, is probably the best POV Doggy around.
Needless to say, he also made the best HOLIDAY SPECIAL, shame the best scenes were Supplemental Material.

Truly one of the more Underrated VNs in this scene, let's do our part to promote this game,
and undo this Travesty, shall we?

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
Hard) For some reason I have two chapters and then the credits go. Although there are 7 episodes in the folder. Has anyone encountered such a situation?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
So I guess most of you guys are playing well beyond "Episode 3", because I see nobody else here with missing images (sun_table_3 - tue_mem_4 - tue_mem_5)
Yeah, noticed that to, there's a whole shitload of those "image ... not found" errors in "Episode 3". After the ones you mentiond there's the ones with the doctor, Sarah, Faith, etc, etc... and NO, I ain't skipping dialogues with Ctrl as I read that was given as explanation... the referred images actually cannot be found in the images.rpa

and then there's the typos in variables... like when MC asks his mom to join him and Sarah to go the beach there's a [hou]... no idea what it should be tho

Boring Games you might want to check the script(s) starting with "Episode 3". This defo ain't a case of skipping

Last edited:

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this good game. As requested I do MoCompression's first A high quality coming later.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.2.-pc-compressed
Original 3.31 Gigs
crunched 1.01 Gigs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

As requested here is a more compressed version.
Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.2.-pc-mocompressed
Original 3.31 Gigs
crunched 554 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Note: Higher compression, smaller files means lower image quality.

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Boring Games - - -

monroe if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Yeah, noticed that to, there's a whole shitload of those "image ... not found" errors in "Episode 3". After the ones you mentiond there's the ones with the doctor, Sarah, Faith, etc, etc... and NO, I ain't skipping dialogues with Ctrl as I read that was given as explanation... the referred images actually cannot be found in the images.rpa

and then there's the typos in variables... like when MC asks his mom to join him and Sarah to go the beach there's a [hou]... no idea what it should be tho

Boring Games you might want to check the script(s) starting with "Episode 3". This defo ain't a case of skipping
Yep, I know about the "missing images"... and they aren't missed in reality, I just defined them this way back then, so no need to worry about it. As for the missing tag - it was fixed in ver. 1.2.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
To Boring Games,

Hello, can we get a MacOS version please? Our lives would be much less Boring with it.
Hope to find it soon.
Thank you :love:
It's Ren'py. Just download the latest windows version and replace the game folder inside the mac app with the windows one.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
T
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP7CH2SE(1.2).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* new * (when you enter the main gallery screen from the main menu you have to enter a MC name used for the replays or keep an already given name.)

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The66. It is not compressed ??

Oct 27, 2018
The Mom in this game is outstanding. ❤
And the titfuck scene in Hallowen Episode was the best I have ever seen.
Yeah, have to agree that the Megan design is incredibly good. Maybe the best of any woman in any game I've played so far. Most games I need the control aspect to truly find an encounter hot, but Megan's pre-control stuff is still incredibly good.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes