NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Please read what's on screen before shooting from the hip.
After the dinner scene / sex w/ M there's a warning screen / notification that the content after that is the old i.e. non-remastered lower quality one (episodes 3-5). After that episode 6 & 7 are again HQ like the reworked eps 1 & 2.
Yeah, there no way I can write this reply without sounding sarcastic and ungratefully but I feel the misunderstandings needs to be clarified in case others have my issue. Really didn't want to reply to this since I did ask for insight but you did misunderstood or misinterpreted what I wrote especailly when i refer to your opening line "Please read what's on screen before shooting from the hip" with you really need to follow your own advice about "reading". Clearly instills the sense of irony that suggests sarcasm and ungratefulness and not my intent.

It may not have been clear to you but luckily Crippy got it and gave a suggestion that worked out. *For Others with my issue see post #3175, page 159*

Now what I wrote earlier and tried to explain was I did load from a save "before" that warning you mentioned (well aware of it and I know episode 1 - 2 are remakes, 3- 5 old and 6 - 7 is supposed to be remakes as you have written "BUT" this load old savepoint attempt failed to produce the new content new episode 7 when was supposed to start at the end of episode 6). If you need to know the savepoint was not a choice screens it was a save at the start of the meal before the sex scene so well before the end of episode 2 and that warning screen.

Then my second attempt to fix the problem was to replay the whole game from start to find the extra content (as in episodes 1 - 6, this also failed to start episode 7 at the end of episode 6). The game never gave an episode 7 starter marker/screen for me.

These extra elaborations I didn't write because I assume it was self-explanatory or implied from what I wrote. The remake stuff stopped at end of episode 2, so episodes 3,4,5, and 6 (6, which as you point out are suppose to be new but not in my case) they were all "old/non-remake". And yes for further elaboration I did check the game was the episode7chp2 edition, in fact it extracts from the rar to a file named ShutUpAndDanceepisode7chpspecial-special-0.1-pc via mega download.

If my reference to Roadwulf comment about the new episode being short was the cause of the misunderstanding I was looking for an explanation there because the changelogs does state:

Ep.7 Ch.2
*393 still images
*18 animations, 52 videos

So how can this be a short episode? Where did I miss 393 stills images, 18 animations and 52 videos...... I just felt my nonexistent episode 7 is along the same track as his "short" sense of the 7th episode.

Anyway, appreciate your response hope that what I wrote did not come off as sarcastic or ungrateful, again not my intent but there is certainly some misunderstanding going on here. Put it this way my reply/further elaboration here is 4/5 times as long as my original so I do hope this clarifies all misunderstandings and interpretations. I could have written this extent elaboration first but why write something for over 4 paragraphs when it's possible and enough to do it shorter?

In fact, I still don't understand why Crippy advice works because all I did was delete the file completely and re-extracted it again from the same rar file as before. then copied and paste over the old saves. I am aware that if the rar file or extract game was corrupted in the first extracted game then it should not have been able to be fully extracted or able to be "playable" but that is what happened. Either way, Crippy advice worked, in short, a fix.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Just found this game. It looks amazing.

Also saw in the comments that the dev has re-written the story and removed alll possible ntr. This is true ? Just double checking

If the ntr was removed, then insta support from me.

Btw what does the special edition have ? Saw this on the devs patreon : Access to the special edition!

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
is there meant to be animations for this game? cuz i keep getting black screens when lewd scenes are on wondering if theyre meant to be animated

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just found this game. It looks amazing.

Also saw in the comments that the dev has re-written the story and removed alll possible ntr. This is true ? Just double checking

If the ntr was removed, then insta support from me.

Btw what does the special edition have ? Saw this on the devs patreon : Access to the special edition!
Even in the original version you had to go out of your way to alienate your sister from you and leave her open for an other relationship. (Kind of doubtful if at that point it is any longer NTR, more of a case of another dick. :p) Dev seems to have removed that path though, likely wise in keeping paths within manageable bounds. So now only other dick that can happen is that you share Faith with her son in some scenes.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
is there meant to be animations for this game? cuz i keep getting black screens when lewd scenes are on wondering if theyre meant to be animated
Yeah, there're plenty of them.
Probably you've got some issues with your codecs. Try reinstalling them, because no one reported this issue.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Even in the original version you had to go out of your way to alienate your sister from you and leave her open for an other relationship. (Kind of doubtful if at that point it is any longer NTR, more of a case of another dick. :p) Dev seems to have removed that path though, likely wise in keeping paths within manageable bounds. So now only other dick that can happen is that you share Faith with her son in some scenes.
Thanks for the info. That sharing content with Faith and her son can be avoided right ?
I also dislike sharing xd

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So we have the option not to share ? Nice, thanks for the info
Well Faith is not one of the main women in my opinion anyway, however hot she might be. So less problems with sharing her with best friend. Now some of the other women with Mom and Sis foremost. No way I am gonna share them. :p

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
can mc share his mom with his friend in future updates?. What do you guys think?
If you like the sex scenes with the friend more, you are supposed to be able to have him sleep with the sister, instead of the MC. (by blowing your relationship with her). I am not sure if that has been implemented yet, but it talks about it in the walk-through.

update was certainly short- two versions of scene with faith, more teasing with Carrie, and some plot development with Ange. Hopefully, if I had started a new game, I wouldn't have gotten those questions about status with faith and Ange, because it was annoying to have only 2 choices when they each had at least 3 states (clothed, don't share with friend; naked, don't share with friend; share with friend for Faith. Told Ange everything, followed girls plan and told her nothing, followed your own plan and told her some things, but not others)
PS- the extra Patreon scen with the 3 girls was in last update, not new for this one)

Reactions: Jhon99x

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Well, I could have made like a dozen scenes within these 400 renders and they all would be short. Instead I made basically 3 scenes which you can play differently and get different results from them. Yeah, they piece together at some point but still scenes remain variable. And hell, I'll continue doing the game like that.

If we count we'll get: 2 scenes with Faith, 1 with Carrie, 4 with Ange +1 special scene. Is it short? Dunno... I think it's enough for an episode even if it was divided into chapters to deliver the content faster.

About infamous Jake-Sarah scene - yes, this path was removed. But even here we have some "buts" - it wasn't developed anywhere far enough to say that it's a big loss. You can't remove anything that didn't exist, lol... Though it doesn't stop some ppl whining about "bad dev removed some theoretical NTR scene, that I haven't even seen from the game and now I'll rate it one start just because" and stuff like that.

Honestly, it's getting really tiresome to answer the same questions about NTR that never existed, about how to press one single button to continue playing and any other question the answer to which can be found right on the previous page.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes