Crippy

May 28, 2018
Just tried the "new episode" ep7ch2, I didnt get to play any new content at all. Nothing new to be played from what I experienced. Stops right after the dinner sex scene with MC's mother. Tried both loading from a save point before the end of the last episode warning and re-playing the game from start. Literally no new content on the remake side.

If this is a glitch or the wrong episode got uploaded please fix this. I find this unlikely from the comments before mine and feel like my experience mirror roadwolf comment on a "short as shit episode" though I didn't see an update at all.

If i did something to force the glitch please clarify. Thank you
I think you have a bad load. I recommend deleting, except SAVES folder, and do a new load. You have to see the scenes with Faith.

Reactions: NinthOrdeal

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So correct me if i am wrong, the Developer starts to rebuild the chapters, makes it to the end of chapter 2..... THEN GOES BACK to chapter 7 and builds that? completely foregoing the rebuild of earlier chapters?

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So correct me if i am wrong, the Developer starts to rebuild the chapters, makes it to the end of chapter 2..... THEN GOES BACK to chapter 7 and builds that? completely foregoing the rebuild of earlier chapters?
Not at all - just alternating releases between new content (episode 7) and reworked ones (upcoming / next: reworked episode 3).

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just tried the "new episode" ep7ch2, I didnt get to play any new content at all. Nothing new to be played from what I experienced. Stops right after the dinner sex scene with MC's mother. Tried both loading from a save point before the end of the last episode warning and re-playing the game from start. Literally no new content on the remake side.

If this is a glitch or the wrong episode got uploaded please fix this. I find this unlikely from the comments before mine and feel like my experience mirror roadwolf comment on a "short as shit episode" though I didn't see an update at all.

If i did something to force the glitch please clarify. Thank you
Please read what's on screen before shooting from the hip.
After the dinner scene / sex w/ M there's a warning screen / notification that the content after that is the old i.e. non-remastered lower quality one (episodes 3-5). After that episode 6 & 7 are again HQ like the reworked eps 1 & 2.

blazerip04

Feb 26, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.0.-pc-compressed
Original 3.31 Gigs
crunched 1.01 Gigs - - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

(more compressed versions available upon request using YAC's Medium quality)
Note: Higher compression, smaller files means lower image quality.

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Boring Games - - -

monroe if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

OOPS :eek: Sorry I mislabeled this game in the posting. it is now labeled correctly this is indeed ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.0.-pc-compressed.
that's what I get for using a previous posting as a template for this post. :rolleyes: That was my own lazy mistake, please accept my apologies.
Pls upload it on Mega too

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Shut Up and Dance [Ep7 Ch2 Remake] Boring Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 505 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 487 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Please update to Remake-Special edition.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings everyone, TLDR look lower in the post for the '--------------------------------------------' where I get to the meat of the post, but if you have seen my other posting's I am long winded. ;)

I just wanted to make a few comments about game compression's related to some post in this thread.
As general statements go about what happens during a compression. and the tools to create them. Generally many use either the BAS compressor, and the YAC cruncher. I use YAC.

To those who inquired about how lossy the compressions are, I will explain below in the 1,2,3's.
When deciding which to use I reviewed both the scripts coding and here is what I found. YAC has 3 quality settings, High, Medium, and Low. BAS has to the best of my recollection just has the run and go. And If I recall correctly BOTH also have a custom setting where I can set the quality and lossieness, but I have seen a need for it.

1: YAC High quality setting, the underlying tool uses a switch 'if "%image_quality%"=="100" (set "lossless=-lossless -exact")' which claims to be 'Lossless' but lets be honest here, any compression will lose a little image quality, but it is damn good for people running the game at 1440, 2160, true 4k, and the elite few with 8K displays. with this setting I have been able to decrease the size of games between 30% and as much as 60%, but that depends from game to game. So the high image quality setting is the best representation of the developers hard work and still does a great job of shrinking the download size which is why I choose it as my default, and its great for all the display resolutions below.

2: YAC Medium quality, this is close to BAS compression's in both size and image quality, and can compress a game from 50%-75% and is ideal for 720P and 1080P displays, and you would barely see any loss of image quality on those resolutions.

3: YAC's Low quality, as you can imagine this can be quite lossy, at the display resolutions listed above, but is more targeted for mobile devices with smaller screens and is hardly noticeable on tablets/phones and IOS devices.

Its all about pixels per display inch my friends, which if you want to learn more you can find in write up by someone at Vanderbuilt University, or simply google 'Ideal Pixels per inch' and you can find other write ups.

-----------The above has some good info, but I will try to be less verbose below this line-----------

1: There is no, none, ZERO competition between game compressor's. We do this for the love of the games on this site, and for our fellow F95Zone users. This is not a race, for example in this thread there are some who pointed out to JokerLeader that I already had a compression the game. Its OK don't worry about it, I have a great deal of respect for JokerLeader and all the compressors here. And JokerLeader is a hero for the MAC users and they love them because not all compressors do the MAC stuff, such as me. And JokerLeader 's release is basically the same size and quality as my Medium compression's, and they always do their best to provide you the fastest links as possible. Not to mention they have so many fabulous game MOD's, They know what they're doing, there is no need to drag on them. Enough of my admiration for JokerLeader much love and respect, keep up the great work you do.

2: As for file hosting sites, I personally only choose free ANONYMOUS host. I always use a VPN and Private browsing mode also known as 'incognito' mode. These modes delete all browsing cookies and trackers when you close the windows that are Private or Incognito. I highly suggest you all use a VPN to keep your ISP's eyes off your traffic, but at VERY least use Private or Incognito to keep those in your households from seeing your browsing activities on sites such as this. But again I only use free and anonymous to limit the number of 'fingerprints' on the internet as a whole.

3: I have the greatest of respect for the game developers for the tireless effort bringing their games to life so I use my game compression's as an opportunity to advertise their links in my posting's trying to encourage people to donate to them when possible. I also have a great deal of respect for my fellow modders, walkthrough creators, Andriod porters and of course compressor's. Please be kind to them, they are here for US ALL as a community. And lets not forget the moderation teams that do a fabulous job keeping this site fun, clean of drama and virus', and most importantly safe from getting pulled down from the internet making us all lose. Please don't argue with them about rules you don't like(mainly rule 7 which seems to cause the most grief) they have these rules for us all, to keep this site from getting dropped from by web host, and out of any legal jeopardy. Please show them love and respect, they do so much for us in the background, and still they are quite quick with tickets and reports.

I know, I know me being long winded again, but if you did read the whole post, you have gained some understanding about display resolutions and game compression's. Kudo's to you, you made it to the end.;)(y)

And the @'s, these are not calling anyone out, but I wanted to address everything in 1 post, I love all my fellow F95Zone users, especially those who may not like me. Only love can make this world a better place.
msleomac Zephea blazerip04 Arasharia12 and I have already replied to the PM's in PM

Have a great day/evening/night everyone, peace and love baby, peace and love
Nicestgamer

If you ever have any questions or request, never hesitate to drop me a private message, I always welcome chatting with you all.

Last edited:

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
Thanks for the little Mac
:love:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
1: There is no, none, ZERO competition between game compressor's. We do this for the love of the games on this site, and for our fellow F95Zone users. This is not a race, for example in this thread there are some who pointed out to @JokerLeader that I already had a compression the game. Its OK don't worry about it, I have a great deal of respect for @JokerLeader and all the compressors here. And @JokerLeader is a hero the MAC users and they love them because not all compressors do the MAC stuff, such as me. And @JokerLeader 's release is basically the same size and quality as my Medium compression's, and they always do their best to provide you the fastest links as possible. Not to mention they have so many fabulous game MOD's, They know what they're doing, there is no need to drag on them. Enough of my admiration for @JokerLeader much love and respect, keep up the great work you do.
Thank you so much for the kind, words, and thank you for all the help you give to this forum and community.

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
Fappers always want explosive content, but the creative process takes time and inventiveness, and you can't always have more and more explosive content anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: nicestgamer

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020

Or you can:
I'm confused!
Is this Special Edition?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes