Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Shut Up and Dance [Ep7 Ch1 Remake] Boring Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.95 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 462 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 445 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Any hope of Chapter 2 for MAC compressed my friend?

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
can someone help still cant figure out how to get the patch to work, im using compressed version and put the Patch file in Game folder and it doesnt change anything, patches work fine on other games ive used.
thanks for any help.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Interesting update, especially with best friend's mom lol!! Carrie became a close second girl for me, but curious as to where the developer will take her.​

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
is there meant to be animations for this game? cuz i keep getting black screens when lewd scenes are on wondering if theyre meant to be animated

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
and it was made even shorter by the fact that there's a scene that was made that you can only see if you go into either the Mom's or Sarah's gallery. A literal whole scene that was created for the update that was written by a patron and wasted development time of the chapter.
Are you really complaining about something that you aren't paying for? Dude/ette, you're getting something for free, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Or just do you, whatever...

I loved finally being able to have some personal time with Faith.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.0.-pc-compressed
Original 3.31 Gigs
crunched 1.01 Gigs - - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

(more compressed versions available upon request using YAC's Medium quality)
Note: Higher compression, smaller files means lower image quality.
Thanks. Can you also post the medium quality version? Is there a drastic difference in image quality or is the difference just noticeable?

Is it also possible to get option to download via MEGA

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks. Can you also post the medium quality version? Is there a drastic difference in image quality or is the difference just noticeable?

Is it also possible to get option to download via MEGA
I find the image quality differences when compressed is not that noticeable. Typically I download the Compressed version if it exists - if the images were excellent before the compression I do not think you will really notice a difference. IMHO. :>)

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I find the image quality differences when compression is not that noticeable. Typically I download the Compressed version if it exists - if the images were excellent before the compression I do not think you will really notice a difference. IMHO. :>)
Thanks. I was wondering because of the option for High Quality compression and Medium Quality compression. Wondering if there was a clear difference with both options?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Just finished the new update. I feel dumb for asking this but, can anyone give me a brief reminder on who Carrie is? I typically never have issues with remembering characters b/c I have good facial recognition. That's how I remember and associate people in my mind (real or otherwise, and probably why I'm subsequently AWFUL at remembering names.)

I'm guessing I don't remember or recognize this character b/c her model changed LOL. Or maybe I was drunk when I was playing through that part first time around? Anyway, thanks in advance.

Reactions: punisher2099

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Just tried the "new episode" ep7ch2, I didnt get to play any new content at all. Nothing new to be played from what I experienced. Stops right after the dinner sex scene with MC's mother. Tried both loading from a save point before the end of the last episode warning and re-playing the game from start. Literally no new content on the remake side.

If this is a glitch or the wrong episode got uploaded please fix this. I find this unlikely from the comments before mine and feel like my experience mirror roadwolf comment on a "short as shit episode" though I didn't see an update at all.

If i did something to force the glitch please clarify. Thank you

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes