damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
That was the end of the previous version...
Though I think you've figured it out already, heh
Yea, that's why i was wondering because for me, it ends after the scene i described. I had a save that was saved before MC goes to meet Jake and Faith. I cannot load a previous save, or i must start from the beginning? I downloaded the current version + installed the walkthrough mod. I wonder what i am doing wrong...

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Umm... question... Is the scene where MC goes to meet Jake and when Faith shows up by the doorstep, that's the end of the current version, or?

This is one of those games with spectacular renders, and totally deserves a playthrough! Gotta add this to my signature, for sure.
play without the mod and you can see the new content

Reactions: damndor

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
is there a compressed version available yet? because 3.1 Gb is too big for this game.
3.1GB is the proper size for this game. It is packed with quality renders, and thus it's well worth the download. I -only- chase these kind of games that big sized in terms of filesize. Why? Because the content is usually great, meaning that you do not get the "this is the end of this version"-message that soon. :)

But to answer your Q, not from what i can find, unfortunately.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry guy´s Why is the Pic in the Latest Update page greyed out ?? Maybe i missed some infos in the Tread !

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this good game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.0.-pc-compressed
Original 3.31 Gigs
crunched 1.01 Gigs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

As requested here is a more compressed version.
Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.0.-pc-mocompressed
Original 3.31 Gigs
crunched 554 Megs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Note: Higher compression, smaller files means lower image quality.

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Boring Games - - -

monroe if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

OOPS :eek: Sorry I mislabeled this game in the posting. it is now labeled correctly this is indeed ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.0.-pc-compressed.
that's what I get for using a previous posting as a template for this post. :rolleyes: That was my own lazy mistake, please accept my apologies.

qwer@07 Thank you for my 1000th reaction I appreciate all of the love shown by this community, it warms my heart. :love::love::love:

PS: if you are looking for a mega link, you can find JokerLeader 's compression here. Its about the same size and quality as my Medium quality compression.

Last edited:

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
guys, is the new content as good as the remastered start ? (that ends at the dinner table scene)

i've been waiting for a remaster after that point, will it be or should i continue ?

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP7Ch2SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
is this patched?

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
So I guess most of you guys are playing well beyond "Episode 3", because I see nobody else here with missing images (sun_table_3 - tue_mem_4 - tue_mem_5)

ponny

Apr 30, 2017
I´m a bit confused as this is a second update without a new remastered content. So is it now just continuations of the story without remastering the rest?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes