Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well i just figured it out, it continues from the end of the last update.
Ok thanks, this is all so bizarre. The remakes, the new content, the way the dev is describing his chapters and episodes. o_O
I kind of wish he would just finish the game and then go back and remake the earlier graphics, but on the other hand he is doing such a good job with the remakes that I want him to continue with that as well.
Conflicted

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
The nomenclature definitely is confusing, are we missing Episodes 5 & 6?
And has he/they remade all the episodes to current?
OR was there a certain point where the older quality caught up to current quality, so there was no need?

An Episode/Chapter listing with a bit more details referring to these points would be very helpful.

The content list per chapter is already great and robust, thanks to whoever did that.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I did a walkthrough for this game. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Episode 7 Ch. 2 1.0 Remake Special

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is your WT accurate? The dev has said that the three letter word of doom has been removed and isn't a thing, but when I was scrolling around your WT to gauge how much content there is, it kept showing up?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1615729300398.png

Well .. we be so happy to have you with us, dev ... um .. could you give the rest of this immage ...
Better yet .. some more inticing preview would be wildly appreciated...
in the interest of some vigorous playtesting .. off course...
It's not a remake episode, mods just forgot to change the name.... and it shouldn't be here at all yet cause I'm preparing a more polished build but that's another story...

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is your WT accurate? The dev has said that the three letter word of doom has been removed and isn't a thing, but when I was scrolling around your WT to gauge how much content there is, it kept showing up?
He kept the same scripts for the middle part of the game. The choices are accurate, and if you look they changed the name to "Sharing" in this update. So, yea I checked the choices in the middle, and they are accurate. But, as always, it's your choice to use it or not. My reputation speaks for itself by this point I would hope. I am not beyond mistakes though, so if you find something in the script file that is different than my WT. Please send a screen shot and I'd be happy to look at it.

jeez4rd

Apr 15, 2018
It's not a remake episode, mods just forgot to change the name.... and it shouldn't be here at all yet cause I'm preparing a more polished build but that's another story...
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be a good boi and wait for the shiny finished version then :D

Reactions: mesme

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Is this the game where the friend of the mother tells her that the mc has stuffed something down his shorts so she feels him up in the kitchen? I can't remember if I've played it or not.

Probably "where the heart is" not this one

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We still got all of this to game ...
Changelog: *393 still images *18 animations :love:, 52 videos :p
I was planning on making a compressed version of this
So should I wait till you release the polished build?
Your choice, babe .. but .. but look at these beauties :

1615730407191.png

She is so game ... how could anyone shelf such radiating beauty ???

1615730493065.png

Anyone feel like flaking out at this point ???​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a good time as any to go down that memory lane ...
Is this the game where the friend of the mother tells her that the mc has stuffed something down his shorts so she feels him up in the kitchen? I can't remember if I've played it or not.
The babes will make your day seem fantastic, give them a spin and joy release!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Here we go again, lol...

Okay, just one more time: There was no real NTR in SUaD. It wasn't planned, it's still not planned, and it won't be planned.

We decided to put the tag back then because of a possible complaints about the scene where MC neglects Sarah. It's not NTR by the definition already btw. But as that scene didn't get any development, I've decided to rewrite the story a bit, get rid of the tag and think of better scenes and outcomes instead.
I'm sorry to keep bringing this up, but it has now simply been changed to a "sharing" path? Or was that always the plan

• Sad
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Do you have a save at the end of last update to see if you can carry on?
Hi Dan, thanks for your response. The last version I got was the Halloween special.
I think I got all releases before that. But if I continue a save I still get the Warning message plus the missing images :cry:. I have some missing images at work the following day and at the doctors office. Didn't go any further then that.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes