Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I've found out about the game now, and it seems that you are remaking it, does that mean you will be remaking only that chapter or everything?
The order of releases is scheduled to alternate between remakes and wholly new material.
So it's 7, 3, 8, 4, 9...

I spoiled myself on the quality of the first two chapters and now I'm trying to wait it out until everything is of the higher quality.
The downside is the long wait for what I already know is an interesting game and really good graphics.
The upside is patience will be tremendously rewarded. Once the remakes are complete we'll have five unseen chapters to play.
it isn't easy waiting. I've downloaded the game a few times deciding I wanted to play it now but I've been successful at distracting myself so far and deleting it before I ruined the story for myself.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The order of releases is scheduled to alternate between remakes and wholly new material.
So it's 7, 3, 8, 4, 9...

I spoiled myself on the quality of the first two chapters and now I'm trying to wait it out until everything is of the higher quality.
The downside is the long wait for what I already know is an interesting game and really good graphics.
The upside is patience will be tremendously rewarded. Once the remakes are complete we'll have five unseen chapters to play.
it isn't easy waiting. I've downloaded the game a few times deciding I wanted to play it now but I've been successful at distracting myself so far and deleting it before I ruined the story for myself.
Yeah same, I saw the quality of the first two chapters and when I tried to continue the game I just couldn't. But I think it's worth the wait. Btw I am not saying that the qualitiy of the content before the remakes was bad, but the new animations are so much better that I would rather wait.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 1061739

Hey guys!
New week = new previews and progress update!
So, I'm really close to the end of this chapter. Basically 2 scenes are left to do: one of the ending variations and special scene. They shouldn't take too long so even if I don't manage to finish them together with the code this week, the ep. should be out on the next week at latest! And yep, probably these will be final previews for this release... but maaayybe I'll post some pics from the special scene, we'll see :p
As for the current numbers: we've got 271 still renders and 17 animations, about 90% of the chapter is finished.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you really soon!

View attachment 1061741

Hmm, what's at the end of the tunnel?
So exciting nice game. Will it be part 3?

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
So it's 7, 3, 8, 4, 9...

The remake of the game looks great, but I have some doubts. Because some game developers are removing or changing some beautiful scenes while remaking their games. Frankly, this is a little uncomfortable. I hope nothing like this happens in this game.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Wouldn't it make more sense to do 2 remakes for every new episode so that you can actually get caught up at some point??
There is NO problem catching up. The Remake work will end when the game reaches the point where the 'NEW' graphics catches up. I believe that chapter 6 is where the new started, so we only have Chapters 3-5 left to be remade. :)

Looking forward to the time when we ONLY have new content (but LOVE how things are now), and Chocolate Chip Cookies being added to the game. :)

Just a thought.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Good morning my lovely Dev,

anyday now ;D
Yeap anyday brother and whatou gonna do when leonmania running wild on you brother

"Time to play the game" hoo hoo ha ha ha ha

It's wrastlemania time brothers

But before road to wrastlemania fast lane next week stay tune guys

Want to see Megan in main event fight

Some sound SFX can be more enjoyable

Judging by biggest event we are going to see wrastlemania in upcoming month

Reactions: heartofsword

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys!
Sorry that I didn't post anything yesterday, I've been away since Saturday and just got back today.
About the news: last week I've finished and coded everything from the main part of the chapter and only special scene is left now. It's a bit more than 3 pages of text and should take about 2-3 days to be fully done + a few hours for polishing, some minor code work, and voilà, it'll be released!
The exact release schedule will be here as soon as the special part is finished and I'll do my best to deliver it as soon as possible ^^

P.S. I've been thinking that even considering this three days long delay, it's still the fastest release of SUaD, and I hope to maintain this speed in the future as well ;)

Stay tuned, I'll talk to you really soon!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes