Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
ah okay thanks, not looking for it per se. I can take it or leave it depending on the quality of the scenes. I generally don't like playing through an entire game with the NTR path but sometimes the scenes can be good. Either way wasn't going to stop me from playing as the quality of renders/animations/scenes in this game is tremendous
Luckily for you, there is no NTR in game in any form. It was only planned that Sarah will pursue other men if MC rejects her. But, as it was not implemented in first place, it cant be removed either. And finally, if some girl you are constantly rejecting finds another man, it hardly makes you cuckold when somebody else fucks her....
I am not in cuckoldry, and NTR, but sometimes users here can be little bit paranoid about it...

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Here we go again, lol...

Okay, just one more time: There was no real NTR in SUaD. It wasn't planned, it's still not planned, and it won't be planned.

We decided to put the tag back then because of a possible complaints about the scene where MC neglects Sarah. It's not NTR by the definition already btw. But as that scene didn't get any development, I've decided to rewrite the story a bit, get rid of the tag and think of better scenes and outcomes instead.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Here we go again, lol...

Okay, just one more time: There was no real NTR in SUaD. It wasn't planned, it's still not planned, and it won't be planned.

We decided to put the tag back then because of a possible complaints about the scene where MC neglects Sarah. It's not NTR by the definition already btw. But as that scene didn't get any development, I've decided to rewrite the story a bit, get rid of the tag and think of better scenes and outcomes instead.
Honestly there should be a notice in the OP. Then when everyone asks about it people should just ignore it. If they ignore the OP that's on them.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Here we go again, lol...

I'm with you Dev no matter what

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dear friend, I know it is better to write in English on this forum, but needless to say that its language is horrible.

Don't think yours is prettier or anything.

And try to be more tolerant, it can help you with all the things in life.;)
Sorry my bad it won't happen again I promise you that ....but can you translate that

Reactions: Coriolan

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Oh my god, I never played this on the Megan romance path. Wow, it's a completely different story. The mind control changes her behavior so much! Insanely hot. I have two saves to just compare scenes across the paths.

Going to be a long while until it's redone, but I'm excited for when the dinner scene gets remade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Oh my god, I never played this on the Megan romance path. Wow, it's a completely different story. The mind control changes her behavior so much! Insanely hot. I have two saves to just compare scenes across the paths.

Going to be a long while until it's redone, but I'm excited for when the dinner scene gets remade.
Do you mean the dinner scene in the mind control path?

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Sorry, but I have to ask. Will the developer remake all parts of the game? Because there is just part 1,2&7 remake version. Other parts are old versions.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Oh, this is very exciting. He did good work on the remake version. I have the old version too. I'll keep it too. :giggle:
I've played the old version episodes and remaked one's.
If you check maybe, 10 previous pages in this thread, you'll find dev's answer on which episodes are gonna be remade.
There should be also a new update in a week if I remember it right.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I've played the old version episodes and remaked one's.
If you check maybe, 10 previous pages in this thread, you'll find dev's answer on which episodes are gonna be remade.
There should be also a new update in a week if I remember it right.
Ok, I'll do it. Maybe I can find the post about update

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes