leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Can't wait to see Megan also really want to see her too... sorry dev if my some stupid action make you sick

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1613406812756.png

Hey guys!
Monday spoilers are here! And I think it'll be the last spoilers with Faith for this release because all her routes are finally done! I've got a few animations to pose and that's it, so next week you'll get another spoiler girl, heh.
As for the current number, we have: 127 still renders and 14 animations done... and three more scenes to pose and render. When the animation part is over, the process will go faster and hopefully I'll be able to announce the exact release date. For now I can just say that it'll be out in March.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1613406854320.png

You can always look at three things - how the fire burns, how the water flows and how Faith shows her butt!

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So, I just started playing this, and I have a question. I am in Episode 3 and it seems the ONLY options with Sarah are to either go down an NTR route (OH FUCK NO) or have a threesome with her and Jake? Like those are the only options. To either have him have her to himself or sharing with him? I think I may be done with this now.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
There is a solo route for Sarah. Did you have the conversation with her in the first two chapters? Avoiding talking to her leads to sharing or NTR. Try consulting the walkthrough if you want. The game doesn't force you towards NTR and gives plenty of options to avoid it so I don't think that problem should arise
I talked to her and am using the Walkthrough. It says the only options are NTR or a threesome with Jake. I don't want Jake to put his hands on her.

Also, NTR should be in the tags, I probably could have saved myself the hassle. Or at least Avoidable NTR as the case may be. Still should be there for those of us who don't like it, instead of springing it on us.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I think you might be misunderstanding because I hate NTR and never came across it. also are you using Fan Walkthrough or the other one. As far as I remember Fan Walkthrough was the one I used to avoid NTR
I thought the dev said he got rid of the ntr?

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Not in the old versions yet. He will remove it completely once the entire game is revamped. So the chapters 3-5 still have NTR I think but will be removed once game is remade completely
Ok thanks. I guess that is the other reason I'm waiting for the complete revamp before I continue playing.

Reactions: Pijele800

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I think you might be misunderstanding because I hate NTR and never came across it. also are you using Fan Walkthrough or the other one. As far as I remember Fan Walkthrough was the one I used to avoid NTR
I'll double check later. but I think it's the Fan one. Maybe I will also double check the choices I made and maybe I did mess up. I just want to make sure Jake doesn't get his hands on Sarah, barely want him with his hands on Faith lol

Reactions: EJW and Pijele800

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
So, I just started playing this, and I have a question. I am in Episode 3 and it seems the ONLY options with Sarah are to either go down an NTR route (OH FUCK NO) or have a threesome with her and Jake? Like those are the only options. To either have him have her to himself or sharing with him? I think I may be done with this now.
Why don't you try walkthrough mode that can give your answers

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I'll double check later. but I think it's the Fan one. Maybe I will also double check the choices I made and maybe I did mess up. I just want to make sure Jake doesn't get his hands on Sarah, barely want him with his hands on Faith lol
I really recommend the developers walk through, but to get Sarah to yourself when she first comes to talk when you and Megan are in the living room. Say sure and go talk to Sarah, also you can get Faith for yourself as well

Reactions: Boring Games

Roosta

Oct 31, 2017
Help, after finishing the first episode, the MC wake up afyer a party but I think its another chapterm how can I play the game in order? Thx

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not in the old versions yet. He will remove it completely once the entire game is revamped.
He cant remove something which never was a part of the game. Walkthrough mentioned as something that will be introduced in the future if MC ignores sister...
Besides, it was not really NTR, to start with. If you ignore somebody as your romantic partner, that person can't cheat you...

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I really recommend the developers walk through, but to get Sarah to yourself when she first comes to talk when you and Megan are in the living room. Say sure and go talk to Sarah, also you can get Faith for yourself as well
Ok so I found the other walkthrough and yes, the Sarah NTR is avoidable. However, I am not seeing (at the moment) how to get Faith to myself. Maybe need to try more options.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ok so I found the other walkthrough and yes, the Sarah NTR is avoidable. However, I am not seeing (at the moment) how to get Faith to myself. Maybe need to try more options.
For the Sarah NTR you have 3 chances to avoid it, and you don't really have a better alternative than talk to her, so you have to actively pursue it in order to happen.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Do you recommend me to play the other chapters or wait for the rework? the quality of the models is noticeable between the first two chapters and the third.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I already played the remade versions. Should I stop playing the rest of the game and wait for their remakes?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes